Mr. Appliance owners maintain and repair essential kitchen and laundry devices in homes and businesses. Owners have access to ongoing training and support, market-proven business systems, and supplies at a discounted cost not available to independent appliance businesses. Mr. Appliance is the biggest appliance service franchise in N. America and, as part of The Neighborly family of services brands, is supported by one of the largest organizations in franchising.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$60,800 - $139,515
$21,714 - $127,423
5.0% - 7.0%
Units in operation
Own a Mr. Appliance Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Full-service appliance maintenance & repair franchise serving both homeowners and businesses
- Specializes in kitchen and laundry room appliance service and repair
- Mr. Appliance is a member of the Neighborly family of top home service brands, the world's largest collection of franchised service businesses
How does it make money?
- Residential and commercial customers pay for maintenance and repair of their appliances
Who is it for?
- Aspiring business owners who want to start a new appliance services business and current entrepreneurs who want to convert an existing business to take advantage of the Mr. Appliance trademarks, brand, systems, and technology
- Entrepreneurs seeking a well-established brand - Mr. Appliance is North America's leading home and commercial appliance repair franchise system
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Follow the Mr. Appliance system to find local customers, grow your sales, and service your residential and business clients
- Recruit, train, and manage your team of appliance repair technicians
- Utilize your access to ProTradeNet to order business supplies at a low cost not available to independent businesses
The Right Fix
Mr. Appliance is North America’s largest franchised appliance services business (gijobs.com) with over 225 locations—and growing. The primary focus of the team at Mr. Appliance is on helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals. As part of the Neighborly family, our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
(Charlie Goff, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Austin, TX)
You invest in us. We invest in you.
With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Mr. Appliance marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Mr. Appliance brand the most recognized appliance repair brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 180 fellow Mr. Appliance franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
(Terence Cutler, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Southwest Mississippi)
And there’s MORE…
- Wide Open territory available – Be where you want to be
- No licensing needed
- No appliance repair franchising competition
- NEW Technician Training – recruit techs easier with no experience necessary
- 20th Anniversary this year -- that’s experience you can trust
- Home office or store front -- whichever works for you
- Part of the Neighborly family of brands, with LIVE R.I.C.H. values
(Sara Ulich, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Central New Jersey)
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Total Investment Range: $60,800-$139,515
- Financing Available to Qualified Buyers
- Training Available
- Incorporated Name: Mr. Appliance, LLC
- Industry: Maintenance Services
- Industry Subsector: Maintenance – General
- Total Units: 230
- Year Founded: 1996
- Started Franchising: 1996
- Office Location: Waco, TX
Discounts: Veterans and Public Protectors (Police and Fire)