Mr. Appliance, a franchise brand of The Dwyer Group®, has allowed service professionals and other entrepreneurs to capitalize on the appliance repair market. With more than 170 locations, we are North America's largest franchised appliance services business.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$60,800 - $139,515
Units in operation
The Right Fix
Mr. Appliance is North America’s largest franchised appliance services business (gijobs.com) with over 225 locations—and growing. The primary focus of the team at Mr. Appliance is on helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals. As part of the Dwyer Group, our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
(Charlie Goff, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Austin, TX)
You invest in us. We invest in you.
With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Mr. Appliance marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Mr. Appliance brand the most recognized appliance repair brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 180 fellow Mr. Appliance franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
(Terence Cutler, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Southwest Mississippi)
And there’s MORE…
- Wide Open territory available – Be where you want to be
- No licensing needed
- No appliance repair franchising competition
- NEW Technician Training – recruit techs easier with no experience necessary
- 20th Anniversary this year -- that’s experience you can trust
- Home office or store front -- whichever works for you
- Part of the Dwyer Group family of brands, with LIVE R.I.C.H. values
(Sara Ulich, Mr. Appliance franchisee, Central New Jersey)
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Total Investment Range: $60,800-$139,515
Incorporated Name: Mr. Appliance, LLC
Industry: Maintenance Services
Industry Subsector: Maintenance – General
Total Units: 189
Year Founded: 1996
Started Franchising: 1996
Office Location: Waco, TX
Awards: Franchise 500 and Best for Vets
Discounts: Veterans and Public Protectors (Police and Fire)
See what Mr. Appliance is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!