Mr. Handyman is a leader in home improvements that also helps seniors to stay in their home rather than move to an assisted living facility. Why compete with senior care franchises if you can enter an untapped market?
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$106,500 - $138,100
Units in operation
Bolster Your Future
Mr. Handyman is a nationally-recognized industry leader in home improvements, repair, and maintenance, making us a well-known and trusted brand. The primary focus of the team at Mr. Handyman is on helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals. As part of Dwyer Group, our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
(Joann McCabe, Mr. Handyman franchisee, Northern Virginia-Arlington to Haymarket)
You invest in us. We invest in you.
Franchising provides the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent marketing
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminde rs and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Mr. Handyman marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Mr. Handyman brand the most recognized handyman brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support:You'll have over 120 fellow Mr. Handyman franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That's a LOT of people to "talk shop" with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
(Skip Wyatt, Mr. Handyman franchisee, Upper Fairfield County, Fairfield, CT)
And there’s MORE…
- Wide Open territory available – Start your business most anywhere
- Home office for easy start up and low overhead
- Our history becomes your history - 20 years of high-quality work and customer satisfaction - started franchising in 2000
- Family friendly hours -- no nights or weekends
- Handyman experience is NOT necessary
- Part of the Dwyer Group family of brands -- our experience and resources are immense
(Rob Carpenter, Mr. Handyman franchisee, North and West Central Maryland)
Franchise Fee: $49,900
Total Investment Range: $106,500-$138,100
Incorporated Name: Mr. Handyman International, LLC
Industry: Maintenance Services
Industry Subsector: Maintenance – General
Total Units: 195 + Canada and Ireland/UK
Year Founded: 1996
Started Franchising: 2000
Office Location: Waco, TX
- More than 100 million U.S. homeowners and commercial customers need help tackling their to-do lists (franchisehelp.com). Mr. Handyman is a franchise leader capitalizing on the growing demand for reliable handyman services.
- The service industry is the largest segment of the largest economy in the world, with annual revenue of $1.5 trillion dollars *(franchisehelp.com)*. Consider becoming a business owner in a growing sector of the home service industry.
- Our media appearances on Good Morning America,The Oprah Winfrey Show,_Fox & Friends,_and the Discovery Channel have made us a nationally-validated name.
See what Mr. Handyman is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!