Mr. Rooter is a full-service plumbing and drain cleaning franchise that provides services to residential and commercial customers. Established in 1970, they’ve spent 50 years perfecting their systems and processes to give aspiring entrepreneurs and master plumbers, alike, an opportunity to run a business more smoothly than ever thought possible.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$74,975 - $182,140
$22,054 - $250,160
4.0% - 7.0%
Units in operation
Own a Mr Rooter Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Full-service plubming and drain cleaning franchise serving local homes and businesses
- Among the fastest-growing plumbing businesses in the world
- Part of the Neighborly family of brands
- FranchiseHelp 2019 Profitability Award winner
How does it make money?
- Provides plumbing services to home and business owners
- Franchisees can have access to referrals from other Neighborly franchisees in order to grow their customer base
Who is it for?
- Either existing plumbing business owners or entrepreneurs starting their first business
- The ideal franchisee brings their independence, energy, and ambition to succeed in their business
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Mr. Rooter franchisees manage their business and a team of qualified techs who do the plumbing jobs
**Take Hold of Your Future **
Mr. Rooter is a nationally-recognized industry leader in plumbing franchising, making us a well-known and trusted brand.The primary focus of the team at Mr. Rooter is on helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals. As part of Dwyer Group, our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
(Steve O’Donnell, Mr. Rooter franchisee, Rhode Island)
You invest in us. We invest in you
With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them w
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management)
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Mr. Rooter marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Mr. Rooter brand the most recognized plumbing brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 229 fellow Mr. Rooter franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
(Brad Sims, Mr. Rooter, franchisee, Mid-Michigan)
And there’s MORE…
- Tested method for recruitment – hire, train, and retain a productive team
- Home office for easy start up and low overhead
- Part of the Dwyer Group family of brands -- our experience and resources are immense
(Frank Czeronka, Mr. Rooter franchisee, South New Jersey)
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Total Investment Range: $76,775-$180,195
- Financing Available
- Training Available
- Incorporated Name: ROOTER, LLC
- Industry: Maintenance Services
- Industry Subsector: Plumbing
- Total Units: 193 US and Canada
- Year Founded: 1993
- Started Franchising: 1993
- Office Location: Waco, TX
- Awards: Best For Vets Franchises, Military Friendly Franchise, Top 50
Franchises for Veterans, Entrepreneur Franchise 500, Bond’s Top 100 Franchises
- Discounts: Veterans and Public Protectors (Police and Fire)
See what Mr Rooter is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!