National Scouting Report
National Scouting Report is a business with unmatched success in an industry that will continue to boom in the future. We promote outstanding high school athletes who are competing for athletic scholarships. We provide the Nation's College Coaches evaluation materials for the prospects they recruit, in all sports, for their respective programs. We are considered the premier athletic scouting company in the world and developed the industry thirty years ago. If you like sports and being in an environment of high school, club, and college sports then this is the greatest business in the world for you. Not only is it a fun business but helping young athletes fulfill their dreams is very satisfying – and financially rewarding.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
National Scouting Reportis a business with unmatched success in an industry that will continue to boom in the future. We promote outstanding high school athletes who are competing for athletic scholarships. We provide the Nation's College Coaches evaluation materials for the prospects they recruit, in all sports, for their respective programs. We are considered the premier athletic scouting company in the world and developed the industry thirty years ago. If you like sports and being in an environment of high school, club, and college sports then this is the greatest business in the world for you. Not only is it a fun business but helping young athletes fulfill their dreams is very satisfying – and financially rewarding.
NSRworks with Licensees who invest in their own territories and with whom we partner. As a licensee, you do the actual scouting of the athletes and the corporate operation does all the promoting to colleges. You don't have to have any special training or background to be successful in our business – just a love for sports and being around young athletes and their families. You will be trained to be an expert in all areas of our business.
Recruiting has become very competitive and the promotion of our athletes is vital to their scholarship opportunity. This is an industry that is not affected by the economy and it is one that will continue to grow in the future.National Scouting Reportis at the very top of the industry. Exclusive territories are available in several locations throughout the country and internationally.
What's it like being a scout?
Like any other business, NSR requires an organized, focused approach with hard work. Clients do not simply line up and ask to be enrolled with NSR. As a scout, your role is to find and pre-qualify prospects to ensure they have the ability to play at the next level, have the desire to play at the next level, are on a good academic track and conduct themselves properly at school and in the community.
There are student-athletes who fit this model, but you must find them through on-the-ground scouting. Your business is scouting collegiate level players and promoting them to the colleges and universities that will recruit them. You will talk with and get to know college coaches in the course of representing, and promoting, your student-athletes.
Picture your typical work week as an NSR Scout:
- Scouting young athletes at games, practices and tournaments.
- Talking to coaches
- Talking to student-athletes and their parents about college sports and recruiting.
- Attending or putting on showcases and seminars.
Few businesses in the world are more self-satisfying than ours. You, as an NSR licensee, will be largely responsible for many student-athletes getting scholarships. This is a dream come true for both the student-athletes and for their parents.
What is your income potential as an NSR Scout?
- 1 enrollment per week= $72,000 annual Licensee income
- 1.5 enrollments per week=$109,200 annual Licensee income
- 2 enrollments per week=$145,600 annual Licensee income
- 2.5 enrollments per week=$182,000 annual Licensee income
- 3 enrollments per week=$218,400 annual Licensee income
The average Licensee commission income per enrollment is $1400.00
Growing Your Business
There are more prospects in any given territory than a Licensee and his Scouts can cover. Every year there is a brand new crop of qualified student-athletes. You perhaps already know or will meet others who would like to work as a Scout. This position is fun, exciting and even glamorous. As a Licensee you will have the authority to hire Scouts who work under your license. As they enroll athletes the commission will come to you, which will enable you to increase your income exponentially.
An Unmatched Reputation
National Scouting Report (NSR) is the most revered high school scouting and college recruiting organization in the world. For 30 years, since 1980, college coaches have depended on NSR to present them with quality prospects to evaluate and recruit.
Key points you should know about NSR:
- We have over 150 employees and scouts worldwide
- We are the highest rated scouting company by independent organizations
- Over 90% of our prospects receive college offers from NCAA DI, DII, DIII, NAIA and NJCAA institutions
- We are resourced by more college coaches than all other scouting services combined
- Our scouts live in the area where they work; they are in the field scouting. They do not operate boiler room phone operations
- We continually train our scouts by communicating with them each week regarding relevant and important business topics
- We provide free recruiting seminars for teams, schools and organizations and keep them updated on recruiting rules, process and environment
- We personally scout and interview every prospect enrolled with our service; not every prospect is qualified for the NSR program
- We are the only scouting company ever certified by the NCAA to be a corresponding member
Your Next Step
If you feel that you would be skilled at spotting and responding to opportunities that present themselves anywhere, anytime, in the athletic community, please contact us to hear more. Successful NSR scouts wear many hats and must be a keen observer of talent, personality and character. You must also be a teacher, an advisor, a listener, a friend and a promoter.
Most of all you must want to be out in the field and not behind a desk. If you are sincere and comfortable talking to a wide range of people in a variety of settings, such as college coaches, parents, student-athletes and Athletic Directors, and have many of the skills, traits and talents we mentioned here, please fill out the form and a representative from NSR will contact you.
National Scouting Report is currently accepting inquiries throughout the US, Canada, and Internationally. Interested parties must have at least $15,000 to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!