Pacific Lawn Sprinklers
With a proven foundation since 1980, Pacific’s System offers a home based turnkey process utilizing a 24/7 Call Center to receive and route leads. Marketing and bookkeeping services available. Looking for a hardworking individual with a passion for the pride of ownership.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Units in operation
**Ownership Opportunities **
With over 100 years of collective knowledge, Pacific's proven "System" will minimize the fear and countless mistakes an individual owner will make trying to succeed. With comprehensive classroom training from highly experienced and extremely dedicated people, along with real life field training and initial "side by side " support - Pacific Lawn Sprinklers will work with you and your team to get you up and operating in a shorter period of time. Consider our corporate support as your helping hand and our field personnel as your "big brother". Once awarded a Pacific Lawn Sprinkler franchise, Pacific's franchise development team will work with you, your attorney, and your accountant to help guide you through the proper formation of your new corporation. This can be an extremely exciting time as you work your way to becoming an independent business owner.
With the wide range of services that Pacific Lawn Sprinklers has to offer a client and your devotion and willingness to obtain the knowledge and exp erience, through training, will determine the success of your future. Lawn sprinkler services has been the backbone and dominant revenue stream in the system, but our other services allow you to continue earning revenue throughout most of the year.
- Lawn sprinkler installations, maintenance and service
- Landscape lighting installations and service
- Holiday lighting and decorating (installation, removal, and storage)
- Drainage solutions
- Basement waterproofing system installations and annual service
- Mosquito and Insect Management Solutions
These services are strategically marketed and provided at certain times of the year to keep your business flowing. Our number one priority is to make sure every customer is immediately serviced and satisfied. We consider each customer to be a big part of our referral for future work. This concept has helped us to acquire a customer database of over 30,000 clients throughout the tristate area. Quality, on time service, backed by a reputable and professionally managed company has made Pacific Lawn Sprinklers the leader in the irrigation industry.
Why a "Pacific" Franchise
IT'S VERY SIMPLE - Annual Recurring Revenue!
Every lawn sprinkler system needs to be started up in the spring, reviewed periodically throughout the year, and then winterized in late fall. These services are performed by renewable annual maintenance agreements with clients. Along with that would be annual lighting system inspections and maintenance, annual holiday decorating agreements, basement waterproofing system inspections/service, and insect management agreements.
Having this form of continued annual services makes a Pacific Lawn Sprinklers Franchise virtually recession proof and ensures a continued revenue stream, no matter what economic or environmental issues are occurring in the world.
Consider this against a flower delivery franchise, junk disposal franchise, or yogurt outlet. At the beginning of the year, each of these entrepreneurs start off without any work or revenue and must continually acquire new accounts. With a Pacific Lawn Sprinklers Franchise, customers automatically return year after year.
Some of the Best Reasons for becoming a Pacific Lawn Sprinklers Franchise:
- Access to our franchise development team with (with over 100 years of collective experience)
- Unsurpassed classroom and true field training
- "Side by Side" support throughout your grand opening
- State of the art call center that will handle all customer inquiries and automatically route them to the appropriate franchisee
- Toll Free customer support number
- Both a corporate and regionally designed website that will offer your services to potential clients in your service area. The website will also offer a customer portal that will allow a client to go online to schedule an appointment, change an appointment, pay a bill or make a request 24 hours a day. In today's world speed and accessibility is what people want.
- A marketing team that will analyze, develop, maintain, and manage all marketing such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Angie's List, Home Advisor, and Yellow Pages
- Customer referral programs, customer satisfaction programs and our exclusive "On Time or On Us" program will be promoted and managed through the Regional Advertising Fund
- Buying Power through group programs and specific partners for better pricing of materials and services
- A quarterly newsletter that provides safety tips, service and installation tips, product knowledge, and special offers from manufacturers or distributors
- A franchisee intranet that contains all the necessary forms, pricing templates (to be used as a guide), material purchasing guidelines, and resource materials
- Back office bookkeeping services to handle billing and record keeping (Optional)
"I love the fact that my franchise can run with just one employee - that’ s me. Pacific’s marketing and website has provided my company with exposure and leads that I would never had been able to acquire on my own. Being part of a larger organization of independent owners is a rewarding feeling and gives me a total sense of security. I know that it’s not just me out there and I have my own team of people behind me!" Aleks Vorfi - Franchisee since March 2012
"My background came from my years as a plumber working for different bosses on both the residential and commercial end. When I discovered that Pacific Lawn Sprinklers was offering franchise opportunities I immediately signed up. Owning my own business was always my dream but after years of working inside basements the thought of being outside and interacting with homeowners was the deciding factor. I am my own boss now and though my staff and I work very hard in the spring I truly look forward to the three month vacation I get when December rolls around. That time of the year and the freedom to work my families schedule around my business has been the biggest deciding factor for me. Pacific has delivered the backup support and continued training needed to stay on top of the market and make my company a leader in the industry." James Cannon - Franchisee since April 2007
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!