Rachel's Kitchen is appealing to a wide variety of customers: from singles to families, young and old, everyone can find something to enjoy. And, Rachel's Kitchen's delectable selections are available throughout the day, meaning multiple dayparts and potential revenue streams for franchise owners: From hearty breakfasts…to tasty lunches…to satisfying casual dinners.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$119,500 - $295,000
Wholesome Food • Delicious Recipes
First opened in September 2006, Rachel's Kitchen is inspired by my industry background, as well as creative, collaborative efforts with my husband, Jon. Named for our own daughter, Rachel, it is a unique bistro café that has truly become our pride and joy – and can be yours, too!
I have always had a passion for good food and cooking. I got my start in the restaurant industry at age 21, when I opened my first café in Beverly Hills. My goal has been to serve fresh, high quality and delicious food with a gourmet touch at very affordable prices.
It wasn't long before I'd opened and operated seven locations in the Los Angeles area. During that time, I also started to develop restaurant concepts and I acted as a consultant on new ventures in the foodservice industry.
When I relocated with my family to Summerlin, Nevada – a suburb of Las Vegas – I of course brought with me my undying interests and plans, and soon created and opened Rachel's Kitchen.
Now, we're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic individuals like you who will share in the passion for quality and unforgettable dining experiences. Grow with Rachel's Kitchen – and let's provide fresh, delicious food to more and more customers!
Thank you for your interest in Rachel's Kitchen! – Debbie Sofer Roxarzade
Join Rachel's Kitchen and see what the excitement is all about!
Rachel's Kitchen is appealing to a wide variety of customers: from singles to families, young and old, everyone can find something to enjoy.
And, Rachel's Kitchen's delectable selections are available throughout the day, meaning multiple dayparts and potential revenue streams for franchise owners:
From hearty breakfasts…to tasty lunches…to satisfying casual dinners.
There are plenty of dining options, too:
- Eat-in, take-out, pick-up.
- Indoor or outdoor seating.
- Catering services may also be an option franchise owners offer.
You can set up your Rachel's Kitchen restaurant in about 1,500 – 1,800 square feet of comfortable, inviting space.
And, rest assured – with experience in foodservice and multi-unit operations to back us up – Rachel's Kitchen franchisor staff will be there to support you at every step along the way, from site selection, to restaurant décor, to your Grand Opening and beyond.
Here are just some of the support services you'll get when you become part of the Rachel's Kitchen family:
- Guidance on restaurant set-up, build-out, and décor.
- Comprehensive training covering all important aspects of running your café.
- Advice on initial orders for equipment, supplies, inventory, and ingredients from approved vendors.
- Access to our exclusive recipes and proprietary branded items, such as salad dressings, pasta sauces, and others.
- Branded apparel for your staff and customers, including Rachel's Kitchen shirts and caps, and other promotional apparel and merchandising items.
- Established procedures, standards, and recipes all documented in a confidential operations manual.
- On-site start-up assistance and periodic field visits.
- Assistance with the development of initial and ongoing local marketing campaigns.
"Rachel's Kitchen is a wonderful café with a unique and varied menu. The food is delicious and the service and staff are great. A surprising departure from other cafés. "– Loyal customer Bob Donovan, Las Vegas
Please note this franchise is currently only accepting inquiries from from AZ, CA, NV, TX, UT. Interested parties should have at least $60K to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!