Re-bath is a provider of full bathroom remodeling services, offering a full line of proprietary acrylic and natural products. Some franchisees are already general or remodeling contractors, but this is not a requirement. If you're interested in residential construction, then speak with Re-bath about making the most from your business.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$81,400 - $352,695
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Residential bathroom remodeling franchise
- Offers full and partial bathroom remodeling, from planning to completion
- Also offers safety reconfiguration, including walk-in tubs and tub to shower conversions
How does it make money?
- Customers are invoiced and pay for contracted bathroom remodeling services
- Sales and installation of bathroom units, such as bathtub liners, new shower units and more
Who is it for?
- Creative business owners with an eye for design and aesthetic
- Someone who appreciates the importance of a comfortable, attractive bathroom
- Franchisees with contracting experience and an ability to carry out redesigns
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Marketing and promotion of the Re-Bath brand to attract customers
- Work with customers in determining their specific bathroom needs and preferences
- Conduct bathroom remodels and install new fixtures as determined
- Hire subcontractors, such as plumbers, to assist with remodels
Re-Bath Full Bathroom Remodeling Franchise
The bathroom remodeling industry is booming as a result of the abundance of aging homes in the marketplace. The Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University, using data compiled from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Housing Survey, reports that an unprecedented number of American homes are either in, or entering, the apex of their remodeling years. Tens of millions of homes built in the 1970s, ’80s, and ’90s have bathrooms that need to be remodeled.
Bathroom remodeling industry growth
How does Re-Bath stand apart from the competition?
With the advent of our thin natural stone product, we are moving upstream in order to appeal to the upper-middle class market; these markets have not yet been captured by a national brand, and Re-Bath faces little competition in going after this segment of the home-owning public. There are several reasons as to why Re-Bath is well-positioned to be the dominant national brand in the upper-middle class market: 1) We are a manufacturing and product-sourcing company, with a fully array of proprietary products exclusive to our franchisees, 2) We have relationships with numerous product vendors which help our franchisees purchase the items necessary for them to perform full bathroom remodels.
An iconic bathroom remodeling franchise
Re-Bath is the world’s largest bathroom remodeling franchises, having remodeled millions of bathrooms since our founding in 1979. Our bathroom remodeling franchise is rapidly expanding with nearly 150 locations open or in development. Now is a great time to be in the remodeling industry and with new products and services, Re-Bath is positioned to grow quickly in the years ahead.
Steve Zandt, Re-Bath franchise owner in Decatur, IL:
"Interacting with other franchisees, it’s just like a friend. Out of franchisees, you find some that you really like, that you can interact with, and you talk to them. You pick up the phone, you call them, people share everything about how they have been successful. They’re your friends. And they give you the information, you ask the most serious questions and you lay out your heart and they will absolutely help you, you do the same in return. You have beautiful business bonds, personal bonds, and that has really helped everybody be more successful."
Lori Lund, President of a Re-Bath full bathroom remodeling franchise in Phoenix, Arizona:
“The partnership that we have with Home Depot drives 40 percent of our business. Even if a lead isn’t directly generated from our kiosk in a Home Depot store, when a customer finds out about our relationship, they trust us immediately to do their remodeling project. This has made our franchise, which was already profitable, even more profitable.”
We’re looking for savvy entrepreneurs or general contractors with existing businesses who:
- Have a passion for people and improving bathrooms
- Are driven to succeed, to learn, and conduct business with professionalism and integrity
- Are willing to be coached and embrace our proven systems in order to improve business and win new customers
We're also looking for people with:
- Leadership, management, marketing and sales skills.
- A passion for teamwork.
- A desire to run a business that improves people’s lives and positively contributes to your community
The total estimated investment required to begin operation of a Re-Bath bathroom remodeling franchise ranges from $81,000 to just over $353,000. The price range varies depending on the size of territory you purchase and can be more if you are starting from scratch rather than converting an existing remodeling or contracting business.
You’ll need at least $50,000 in liquid capital and enough financial resources to be able to fund your purchase, and working capital to ramp up your business. Some of this can be through a business loan. You should have a minimum net worth of at least $150,000.
See what Re-Bath is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!