Red Arrow 24Hr Diner
The Red Arrow Diner, Inc., is a privately-held company based in Manchester, New Hampshire, that operates restaurants under the name Red Arrow 24 HR. Diner® in the United States. Red Arrow Diner is a 24 hour diner and serves over 500,000 breakfasts annually. Our Pledge: “To Create, Cook and Serve, with Consistency and a Smile, the Most Palate Pleasing Diner Eats Known to Mankind” The Red Arrow has undergone many transformations since the early days, but one thing will never change... and that is keeping up the quality and consistency that The Lamontagne's began back in 1922. We continue to strive each and every day to provide you with the very best the Red Arrow 24 Hr. Diner has to offer!"
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$450,000 - $800,000
*"To Create, Cook and Serve, with Consistency and a Smile, the Most Palate Pleasing Diner Eats Known to Mankind"*
The Red Arrow Diner, Inc., is a privately-held company based in Manchester, New Hampshire, that operates restaurants under the name Red Arrow 24 HR. Diner in the United States. Red Arrow Diner is a 24 hour diner and serves over 500,000 breakfasts annually.
The Red Arrow Diner first opened its doors in Manchester, NH back in 1922 and named a landmark in 2000! We have always been on the cutting edge in the diner area have been 'Voted one of the top ten diners in the country' by USA Today.
Is to see the Red Arrow Diner being accessible to everyone across America who have been hearing about the "Red Arrow 24 Hr Diner" experience. We will work tirelessly to be sure that the experience our customers receive in the very first Red Arrow Diner is the same wonderful experience everywhere.
The Red Arrow owners have spent a great amount of time and effort in bringing national recognition to the name "The Red Arrow 24 Hour Diner". It is essential that there is an ongoing effort to maintain and to build upon that reputation. Therefore, each franchisee is required to contribute up to 2% of gross sales into the creative marketing fund, collected weekly for the continuing support of P.O.P. materials, regional advertising, and your local web site presence.
In addition to 6 weeks of training for you and 2 of your key people and spending time with you during your first two weeks of operation, you will receive continuing support from your franchise consultant. Some of that support will be in the form of audits on your operation, to better help you in your business by encouraging and training you in the use of cost effective tools and methods to monitor and improve your results as we work toward maximizing sales and profits.
Do You Qualify?
- We want outgoing personalities! This is a people business and the tradition of the Red Arrow of putting fun into a dining experience is who we are. You must also understand that we are looking for Owner/Operators. You or a partner must be involved in the day to day operations of your Red Arrow 24 Hour Diner.
- Your history must be one that shows us you have a great work ethic. This is a fast paced, ever changing business and we must always strive to increase sales in our 48 seat family environment.
- You must be a visionary and a team player. No man is an island here. We expect to benefit as franchisors and franchisees in a system of talent that shares experiences for the improvement of sales and profits, always finding ways to improve what we do.
- You must have the passion and drive to persevere and to stay focused on the goals, through the tough times. The Red Arrow team will always be there to lend a helping hand, but that does not replace your drive to be successful.
- You must have a minimum net worth of $500,000 with liquid assets of $175,000. A restaurant background is helpful, but not always necessary. Your other qualifications have more weight with us. We are looking for dedicated partners in our journey.
Join Our Team!
"In this season of tough economic times, it is great to communicate to our customers that Red Arrow 24 Hr Diner is not only surviving... but we also are experiencing a time of unprecedented growth and success. In fact, while other companies are downsizing, being purchased by competitors or completely going under, our development plans are right on track to expand our restaurant locations". ~Carol Sheehan, Red Arrow Diner President and CEO
Please note this franchise is accepting inquires from ME, NH, MA and VT ONLY. Interested parties should have at least $100,000 to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!