REVOLISM is founded on more than 30 years of scientific data and research providing clients with a program to revolutionize their metabolism and achieve wellness and weight loss goals.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$17,500 - $67,500
$10,000 - $40,000
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- An analytically driven wellness and weight loss franchise
- Built off a proprietary system assesses the client’s metabolism and creates an individualized plan-of-action, including customized supplements and diet-and-exercise plan if they need to lose weight.
How does it make money?
- Repeat subscription business based
- Customers also pay an initial assessment fee
Who is it for?
- Two models make it ideal for someone looking for a home based business or someone looking for a more in depth solution
- Entrepreneurs looking to help their clients establish a healthier lifestyle
REVOLISM WELLNESS AND WEIGHT LOSS FRANCHISE
Unlocking the revolutionary power of the Metabolic Code is a great opportunity to own your own business
Using the science of the Metabolic Code, a revolutionary approach to wellness previously only available through doctors, REVOLISM is founded on more than 30 years of scientific data and research providing clients with a program to revolutionize their metabolism and achieve wellness and weight loss goals. Founded in 2016 and franchising since 2017, REVOLISM takes an analysis of each customer and customizes a program that is designed exclusively to address their needs, whether it’s stress reduction, reduced fatigue or a need to lose weight.
Hundreds of physicians, dietitians and nutritionists across the nation rely on the Metabolic Code, a wellness assessment algorithm, to determine and monitor their clients’ well-being. REVOLISM has exclusively licensed the code for franchising, developed a high quality line of supplements and created a state-of-the-art fully automated system to deliver wellness and weight loss to consumers via our franchisees.
REVOLISM's Program Includes
- Proprietary wellness assessment utilizing the science of the Metabolic Code
- Customized nutritional supplements
- Personalized diet-and-exercise plan
- George Washington University certified wellness coach
- Periodic reassessment
How does it work?
- Customers pay an affordable, $99 assessment fee and complete our proprietary 100+ question wellness survey and lab tests (urine and saliva). Our proprietary system assesses the client’s metabolism and creates an individualized plan-of-action, including customized supplements and diet-and-exercise plan if they need to lose weight.
- Customers subscribe to monthly shipments of customized supplements that arrive automatically, while our HIPPA-compliant app provides regular wellness and diet prompts, outlines meal plans and offers exercise routines.
- Periodic reassessments monitor customers’ progress to make adjustments to their program based on each client’s progress and needs.
What is the Cost of REVOLISM
REVOLISM virtual franchise model
- Franchise fee is $2500, with a total investment of $10,000
REVOLISM Brick & Mortar franchise model
- Franchise fee between $10,000 - $40,000, with a total investment of $100,000
How Much Money Can I Make?
How does $37,000 per year working part-time or $90,000 per year working full time sound to you – owning a virtual franchise? Or how about $200,000 for owning a brick-and-mortar business? Achieving long-term wellness and weight loss is an ongoing, hands-on process that requires commitment and support. REVOLISM answers both of these needs through periodic assessments and monthly supplements shipments.
After clients complete an assessment, they are subscribed to the recommended regimen of supplements, which are shipped automatically each month. This structure frees the franchise owner from the potentially high costs of inventory and point-of-sale equipment. In fact, there are very little out-of-pocket costs associated with providing ongoing supplements and coaching.
The REVOLISM business model ensures that franchise owners have a steady stream of revenue throughout the year. Franchise owners generate recurring revenue by signing clients up for our monthly subscription supplement service for either a six- or twelve-month program.
Subscription plans generate regular revenue
REVOLISM presents a vertically integrated approach to wellness and weight loss. The assessment drives the recommended supplements, to which the client then subscribes. As their wellness improves, the client is reassessed and the supplement regimen is adjusted to further improve and maintain wellness.