The BIG attraction since 1951. From the day we opened at an Oklahoma gas station, diners flocked to Rex's Chicken. Word spread until travellers across the USA were mapping a route that brought them to Rex for crispy bite-size chicken, fabulous frybread and honey sides. We don’t have a clue what makes people drive a thousand miles to see a gigantic leaping muskie or a palace of corn, but we do know what makes them stop by Rex's Chicken — food too good to pass up.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$196,000 - $593,000
Bite-size chicken. King-size opportunity.As a Rex Chicken franchisee, you get a proven menu built around a unique and popular product.In addition, you get a rich, experience-based restaurant concept that's entertaining, memorable and marketable to a worldwide audience.From the day we opened at an Oklahoma gas station, diners flocked to Rex Chicken. Word spread until travellers across the USA were mapping a route that brought them to Rex for crispy bite-size chicken, fabulous frybread and homey sides.
We don't have a clue what makes people drive a thousand miles to see a gigantic leaping muskie or a palace of corn, but we do know what makes them stop by Rex Chicken — food too good to pass up.
Q. What does the franchise system include?
Owning and operating an assigned Rex restaurant use of the brand name, trademarks, recipes, operational systems and methods, and decor. Additionally, you will receive support in these specific areas:
- Facility planning on site location and architectural design
- Specifications for fixtures, equipment, and leasehold improvements
- Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation
- Corporate training for Owner/Operator and Director of Operations/General Managers
- Kitchen/ Back of the House Workflow design
- Ongoing support from members of the Training and Operations Team
- Ongoing updates for increasing profitability
- Products with high industry demand
- Efficiency in all systems
- Favorable national contracts with suppliers of goods and services
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures, and business management systems.
Q. Is there any experience necessary to own a Rex restaurant?
A. Yes, but not necessarily in foodservice. Rex actively searches for candidates with a strong background in business management.
Q. Do I need to be involved in the day-to-day operation of my franchise?
A. At least one owner or a designated manager must be involved on a full-time basis and must be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management.
Q. I'm interested in a Rex franchise. What do I do next?
A. Fill out the personal profile form and return it to the address indicated. A Beautiful Brands representative will contact you and start you down the road to owning your own business.
Interested parties should have at least $100K to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!