Right At Home
Founded in 1995, Right at Home offers in-home companionship and personal care and assistance to seniors and disabled adults who want to continue to live independently. Right at Home’s global office is based in Omaha, Nebraska, with nearly 600 franchise locations across eight different countries.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$80,150 - $147,150
Units in operation
Own a Right At Home Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Offers in-home companionship, personal care and assistance to seniors and disabled adults who want to continue to live independently
- Creates customized care plans for those wishing to remain in their own home
How does it make money?
- Clients pay for care services
Who is it for?
- Those who take pride in changing people's lives for the better
- Those who are active in their community and can build relationships
- No care experience necessary
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Help families create a customized care plan that matches their needs and budget
- Recruit and oversee your care staff. Staff members are providing the day-to-day care services for your clients
- Be the face of the Right At Home brand in your community
The Right Choice in Home Care Franchises
Learn Why Right at Home is an industry leader
Right at Home was founded in 1995 by Allen Hager in Omaha, Nebraska. Unlike any other home care franchisor, Allen's background was in hospital administration. He witnessed older patients check out of the hospital, struggle with the recovery process while at home, and then be readmitted to the hospital. Seeing the need, he created a way to provide ongoing assistance for clients who are aging or have disabilities in the comfort of their homes. After spending five years fine-tuning the business model, the Right at Home franchise was born!
- BE A LEADER WITH THE LEADER - Join Right at Home, an international home care franchise with more than 500 locations serving tens of thousands of people every day.
- SUCCESS WITH SIGNIFICANCE® - When you become a Right at Home Franchise Owner you can take pride in changing people's lives for the better. As you improve the quality of life for your clients, you achieve fulfillment in your everyday life as well.
- WHAT YOU DO MAKES A DIFFERENCE - As the CEO of your own business, you will help families to create a customized care plan that matches your client's needs and budget. You will assemble a team of care givers and be the face of the brand in your community.
We Are Innovators In The Home Care Industry
RightTransitionsSM - Right at Home was the first nationwide brand to create a package of services, called RightTransitionsSM, to assist hospitals, as well as other providers, in the reduction of preventable hospital readmissions and associated costs. In a three-year home pilot study in conjunction with Forsyth Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC, with funding from the Duke Endowment, RightTransitionsSM reported:
- 65% reduction in preventable readmissions
- 99% patient satisfaction rate
- $1,000,000 in hospital savings
RightCareSM - RightCareSM - is Right at Home's unique approach to home care. We provide an exceptional customer experience through four distinct principles:
- RightPeopleSM - The personal care of a friend with dedicated local owners and trained, committed, and compassionate caregivers.
- RightServicesSM - The care they need when they need it with a wide range of services and flexible scheduling.
- RightApproachSM - A personalized Care Plan managed by professionals with caregiver matching based on a thorough assessment.
- RightMissionSM - A resolute passion to improve the quality of life for those we serve means peace of mind for our clients and their families.
What it Takes to be a Right at Home Franchise Owner
As a franchise owner, you are the CEO of your business.
Your days will include:
- Being active in local civic and business groups to boost brand awareness and build relationships.
- Recruiting and overseeing your care staff. Your staff members are the ones providing the day-to-day care services for your clients.
- Conducting assessments for new clients and families to determine need for services and creating a customized care plan that matches the family's needs and budget.
- Meeting with families periodically to ensure services are meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Managing the finances and office administration tasks.
- Going home every night knowing that what you did that day made a positive difference in the lives of people in your community.
- As your business grows, so will your staff. Most Franchise Owners scale their office staff to manage the day-to-day operations, allowing them to focus on the strategic priorities.
Thank you for your interest in a Right at Home franchise! Please request more information on this page to to receive our franchise kit and a member of our franchise development team will contact you.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!