Sharkey's Cuts For Kids
Join the award winning children's haircut franchise Sharkey's Cuts for Kids. At Sharkey's, they know kids and parents want something different with their haircut experience. So Sharkey's provide it all: a superior haircut with warm, experienced stylists in a meticulously clean environment filled with fun! Take control of your future with a proven business and turn your dreams into reality.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$144,920 - $184,495
Units in operation
Own a Sharkey's Cuts For Kids Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Kids' hair styling salon offering video games, cartoons, music & sports entertainment during haircuts
- Younger kids can sit inside cool cars like Barbie Jeeps, Buzz Light Year Cars, and others
- Featuring professional haircuts with wash, cut, blow-dry and styling
How does it make money?
- Kids and their families pay directly for hair cutting and styling services
- In-store sales of the special Cuts for Kids brand hair care products
- Hosting special events like Glamour Parties, Birthday Parties, and other occasions
Who is it for?
- No hair-care experience or licensing as a cosmetologist is needed to become a Sharkey's franchisee
- Those with a great attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness to listen, learn and lead
- Entrepreneurs who would take pride in making their Sharkey's salon the best experience and business it can be
- Someone who is comfortable working with kids and families in a fast-paced retail business
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee operation of a retail kids hair cutting and styling store
- Work with kids and their families to determine their hair cutting needs
- Hire hair styling and cosmetologist staff as needed
Sharkey's Cuts for Kids
The salon just for kids where the haircuts are cool and kids rule!
When Linda and Scott Sharkey took their kids to get haircuts in those uninviting, unexciting salons, they always felt there should be something better.
So they set out to create a unique salon that caters to children of all ages. A place that is prompt for those on-the-go parents, fun and entertaining for their children, and reasonably priced for their wallets. Hence - Sharkey's Cuts for Kids was born October 1, 2002.
- A unique salon just for kids that is 100% recession proof
- The fastest growing chain of children's salons around the globe
- 40+ salons in the US, Canada, Europe, Middle East and growing rapidly
- Part of a $40 billion hair care industry
- A service business in strong demand even in a downward economy
- A fun and exciting place for children
- Three revenue streams:
- Haircuts for boys and girls
- Birthday parties in our "Famous" Glamour Room/Tween Lounge
- Specialty merchandise, party favors, and hair accessories
OUR BUSINESS MODEL
Sharkey's Cuts for Kids is a very easy to operate business with multiple revenue streams that provide for higher profit potential. We provide hair care for children ages 0-14 while sitting in our novelty chairs such as a red Ferrari, yellow Hummer, Dodge Police car, pink Barbie Jeep, or Lightning McQueen race car while watching a favorite video or our regular chairs with large 40" flat screen TV's where they can watch TV or play video games. Along with each haircut comes a complimentary mini-cure for the girls, along with a complimentary hair wash, blow-dry, style, lollipops, Sharkey balloons, Sharkey bookmarks, Sharkey dollars, and lots more...
Our other revenue streams include unique retail merchandise located throughout the salon and birthday parties offered in our "Hollywood" style dressing room as well as other party rooms. And if that wasn't enough, we've also partnered with local businesses which provide classes or services that compliment our concept as an additional source of income. All of this creates a formula for success that is comprehensive yet very simple to execute.
WHAT DOES THE FRANCHISE FEE INCLUDE
Our $96,995 Franchise Fee includes a complete Turnkey Package:
- All the store/salon equipment and installation is included
- A complete and extensive training program
- Outstanding PERSONAL assistance throughout every step of the start-up phase and beyond
- Site selection & negotiation
- Salon design and layout
- Effective Grand Opening and continuous marketing programs
- On-site assistance during grand opening week
- Simple business model with an easy to follow step by step guide to make you successful
- Direct access to the ownership who are loyal and responsive to new ideas from their franchisees