Squeeze is an industry-disrupting massage franchise created by the Founders of Drybar. Their proprietary software and technology create seamless experiences for both guests and franchise owners. Guests can set their own personalized preferences, sign-up for a membership, book, pay, tip, rate, and review all from the Squeeze app. No check-out lines, no awkward exchanges, and no sales teams required. Take advantage of their revolutionary model and join this seasoned team in taking Squeeze nationwide!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$428,704 - $653,706
Units in operation
Own a Squeeze Massage Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A way better massage experience from the Founders of Drybar
- It's app-solutely stress-free: guests book, pay, and tip on the app so after their massage, they can just float on out
- Extras don't cost extra: each massage includes the choice of deep tissue, heat therapy, aromatherapy and Hypervolt percussion therapy at no extra cost to the guest
- Guest preferences are saved to their profile so that their therapist knows exactly what they want - each and every time. They can even control their own music, lighting, and when their therapists re-enters the room via a 'ready button'
How does it make money?
- Guests can choose from one of two monthly membership options at the click of a button! This is built into Squeeze's booking flow, eliminating the need for a sales team
- Squeeze also offers pay-per-Squeeze options for guests who aren't ready for a membership
- Gift cards are available to purchase in shop or online with the choice of printing, shipping or emailing to their final destination
Who is it for?
- Folks who share a passion for making Squeeze guests and team members feel good
- The perfect Squeeze franchisee should have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong operations and management background
- Including but not limited to; successful business executives, proven multi-unit operators, retired athletes and parent/adult child duos
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Be visible to your Squeeze Squad, guests, and community
- Maintain bookkeeping, payroll, and reporting
- Option to become semi-absentee after 1-year
- Champion the Feel-Good Revolution
Your Decision Should Be Easy, Peasy, Squeezy
So, why did the founders of Drybar start a massage business? Because we love making people feel good. And, we love massages (who doesn’t?!). But, we found ourselves frustrated with the options out there: either mediocre discount establishments or overpriced spas ($250 for a massage? No, thank you!). Not to mention hard-to-book appointments, awkward checkout counters, and massages that were never the right pressure. So, we built the brand and massage experience we longed for.
Squeeze is the brainchild of Drybar Founders, Michael Landau & Alli Webb. When their former Drybar VP of Marketing, Brittany Driscoll, told them she was looking for a new challenge, the stars aligned, and together, they created Squeeze. In partnership with their award-winning architect Josh Heitler, Drybar Creative Director, Cam Webb, and Chief Operating Officer, David Werner, the team has their sights set on disrupting another outdated industry.
What Makes Us Better
1. Feel-Good Culture
- Experienced and proven leadership from the Founders of Drybar
- 96% of therapists would recommend Squeeze as a great place to work
- Recruiting and Retention Playbook
2. It's App-solutely Stress-Free!
- Book, pay, set personalized preferences, tip, rate, and review on the app so after your massage, you can just float on out!
- Custom-built CRM and scheduling system
- Shop communications and task management platform
- Centralized support for you and your guests
3. Membership-First Business Model
- Built into booking flow (no sales team required)
- Generates 50% of revenue (and recurring!)
- Almost 1,000 members in YR 1
- Benefits apply across all locations!
4. A Seamless Booking Experience!
Training and Support
We’ll make it super-easy for you to open and operate your Squeeze. For example, we provide the following initial and ongoing training and support:
- Help finding a location and negotiating your lease
- Complete store design, development, and construction support services
- Full integration with our customized online booking and POS systems
- Cost-savings through the utilization of our centralized Guest Services center
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Comprehensive training at our Los Angeles flagship location
- Centralized Squeeze “media profile” wired to each location
- Marketing support and guidance including Social Media, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, and Promotional Materials
- Pre-Opening training at your newly constructed shop
- The opportunity to join a group of like-minded operating partners who will share their key learnings and successes with you
Reach Out For More Information and Become a Squeeze Franchisee Today!