Stay at Home
The Stay at Home senior care franchise is an affordable and responsible option for seniors (as well as medical patients recovering from illness or hospitalization) who need a bit of skilled assistance in maintaining a high quality of life. Stay at Home's caregivers provide an extensive range of in-home companion care services, allowing their patients to enjoy independence and a normal lifestyle while remaining in the comfort of their home. Stay at Home franchisees pride themselves on giving seniors, medical patients, and their loved ones an affordable alternative to being placed in a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$49,900 - $69,900
Units in operation
The Need For Senior Care Is Exploding...
- The fastest-growing segment of the U.S. population is 85 years of age and older. It's a population base that's expected to double by 2025
- There are currently almost 40 million people in the U.S. who are more than 65 years of age. This population group is expected to increase to 54 million by 2020
- The senior in-home care market hasn't yet come close to reaching its potential, but it's on the verge of exploding and will continue to grow rapidly over the next 40 years
Stay at Home's Experience Twenty-three years ago, the founders of Stay at Home helped pave the way in establishing the non-medical in-home care industry. Our knowledge comes from the practical hands-on experience of owning and operating successful companies in our industry. We combine in-depth knowledge and experience with world-class business practices resulting in a unique opportunity for the "compassionate entrepreneur."
Stay at Home Services Our trusted, compassionate caregivers provide families with peace of mind knowing their loved one is in secure hands. Our caregivers help with daily routine activities such as:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light duty housekeeping
- Personal care and hygiene reminders
- Errand running and transportation
- Therapy and medication reminders
- Scheduling and keeping doctor's appointments
Stay At Home Owner Profile Our franchise owners come from a wide variety of backgrounds where their skills and experiences are transferable to their Stay At Home franchise. Some include, corporate executives, pilots, photographers, small business owners, and stay-at-home moms. However, they all have one thing in common and that is their desire to succeed.
Is Stay At Home Right for You? We are looking for women and men who have the motivation and drive it takes to own their own business and who are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. Here are some questions to help you assess whether or not you may be a good fit for Stay At Home.
- Are you motivated and have the desire to succeed?
- Are you ready to make a difference and make a real impact in the lives of others?
- Are you optimistic and ready to write the next chapter of your life?
- Are you compassionate and have empathy towards others?
- Are you dependable and would others say that they can count on you?
- Do you like people and become energized by building business-relationships?
- Are you uncompromising in your work and act ethically with everyone?
- Are you willing to learn and enjoy being challenged?
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!