Talem Home Care
We invite you join our company. As a part of the Talem Home Care family, you will experience warm and compassionate people who have a deep passion to “empower people to experience the full joy of living”.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$77,200 - $143,400
Units in operation
Welcome to Talem Home Care
Talem Home Care was founded with the purpose to make a difference in the lives of those we touch. We believe in exceptional customer service, being an active member of our community, and personalized care for our clients are the primary keys to our success.
With over 50 years of combined professional experience, the founders of Talem Home Care have created a new franchise model that will lead our industry for years to come. We have put together a franchise program that breaks the mold.
“I encourage you to experience the passion we have at Talem Home Care. What makes us so successful is helping others live their lives to the fullest. My commitment to you is that you will always have someone on your side helping you achieve your dream of owning your own business.”
— Jake Rankin, MBA, Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)® Founder/CEO
Our Mission & Meaning of "Talem"
At Talem, o ur vision is to “empower people to experience the full joy of living”. That statement defines who we are as a company. In fact, empowering is in our name. The Latin word “talem” can be translated to empower, lead, & achieve. With Talem Home Care, we empower people to take control of their health and lead them though the complicated health care system so our patients can achieve their goal of staying independent and healthy at home for as long as possible.
It is the mission of Talem Home Care to empower individuals to experience the full joy of life. Whether they are our clients, staff, franchisee partners, co-workers, or the community we actively support, Talem empowers others to take control of their own destiny and leads them along the path to achieving their dreams & goals.
Talem Home Care has a strong reputation as a responsible community citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
- Talem Home Care recognizes the importance of balancing both work and family life.
- At Talem, we have a strong appreciation for the variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds that shapes us into the unique individuals we are today.
What makes Talem STAND OUT
We do things a bit differently, and that's the way we like it!
- Largest protected territories
- Industry leading training and support program
- Added personal touch
- Comprehensive health care experience
- Additional revenue lines compared to most other brands (Home Care, Staffing, Senior Placements, & More)
- Support for payer sources other than private pay
- Veterans' program
- National contract and partnership with Phillips Lifeline
- Unique Client Services & Marketing Programs
Besides the decision to follow your dream and start your own business, finding a franchise with a comprehensive training program is the next most important decision. This is why we created a comprehensive training and support program. Our training includes:
- 5 week minimum training
- 2 weeks at our location
- 2 weeks at your location
- 1 week or more web based, self-study, or online instructor led training
- Hands on training. We feel that classroom training and exercises only goes so far. In our experience hands on training is imperative to a successful start.
- Additional support with no extra fees. We at Talem do not understand why other brands charge their franchisees extra for additional support. We feel it is in our best interest to make sure our franchisees are successful. This is why we have no limit* to as to how much support you can receive.
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®. In addition to the training we provide at Talem Home Care, all franchisees will also become a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®. Certified through The Society of Certified Seniors, franchisees will learn how to build effective relationships with older adults by developing a broad-based knowledge of the health, social, financial, and legal issues that are important to older adults, and the dynamics of how these factors work together in seniors’ lives.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!