Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Taziki’s, a healthy investment, has been serving delicious, healthy mediterranean food to communities all over America for over 21 years.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$500,000 - $1,000,000
Units in operation
Own a Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A fast casual food franchise serving delicious, healthy mediterranean food for over 21 years
- The menu balances Mediterranean authenticity, with an approachable southern flair
- A tech savvy brand that is optimised to serve both the digital guest enjoying their food off premise, and the in-person guest
How does it make money?
- Sales of mediterranean food and cafe merchandise
- Has a robust catering program
Who is it for?
- Those passionate about authentic mediterranean food
- People interested in owning multiple units over time
- Restaurant industry experience required for you or an operating partner
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Own and operate a Mediterranean cafe committed to fresh ingredients and friendly customer service
- Hire and manage staff to run the cafe and catering program
- Source only the freshest ingredients
Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe started serving guests healthy and delicious food in Birmingham Alabama 21 years ago, and now serves communities all over the country with nearly 100 units. A “Better For Your Brand” in the Fast Casual segment, Taziki’s is a brand that is growing, and positioned for even greater national expansion.
The Mediterranean/Greek category is both the fastest growing cuisine category, and vastly underserved. Taziki’s is in a perfect position to capitalize on this trend, while also appealing to people seeking a healthier lifestyle. The menu balances Mediterranean authenticity, with an approachable southern flair. In advance of the 20 year anniversary of the first location, the brand went through a refresh process including updated colors and store design. These changes provide a fresh, coastal feeling, and designed to optimise off-premise dining. The build-out process is even less expensive than the original prototype.
At Taziki’s we take pride in our purpose driven, people first culture. Our food is delicious and fresh, and brings people together to create community. Behind the curtain of our outstanding culture you will find a tech savvy brand that is optimised to serve both the digital guest enjoying our food off premise, and the in-person guest. Taziki’s also has a robust catering program.
We are passionate about our authentic ingredients. A select handful of ingredients are imported directly from the Mediterrinian (olive oil & lemmons), others are American farm raised or locally grown. We embrace the challenge of sourcing fresh ingredients and providing fresh meals because our guests love us for it.
Taziki’s has expanded throughout the Southeastern part of the country, and is looking to continue growing in nearly every state. We want to partner with people who share our values, and have the desire to bring Taziki’s to their market with multiple units over time. Taziki’s is a greatly rewarding, healthy investment that you will enjoy owning.
- Proven concept with a strong ROI and growing
- In a cuisine category that is both growing and underserved
- Optimized for off-premise dining and the in-person guest
- Fresh ingredients, healthy food
- Committed to the community
- Advanced technology platform
- A culture of continuous training
- A strong corporate support structure