Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
The American House
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Own a The American House Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Senior living facilities providing assisted living and personal care
- Emphasizes quality living at an affordable price for retirees
- Offers a range of services and assistance levels, from independent living to progressive care
How does it make money?
- Direct payment for residential and care service, depending on level of assistance
- Payment for senior services may sometimes be paid through government programs
Who is it for?
- Understanding individuals who can gain the trust of seniors and their families
- Someone with general knowledge of senior care, including insurance and government programs
- Franchisees who can manage numerous employees and clients
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee daily operation of a senior living facility with multiple levels of care
- Hire and manage numerous employees in food service, elder care and maintenance
- Outreach to families and seniors in the region to promote the American House brand and build clientele
The American House is a revolutionary coffee concept that redefines the Coffee segment with traditional values and a core company philosophy focused on the natural coffee,spices and tea market. The San Diego House is a traditional,“down to earth” retail model that offers an enormous selection of natural teas, coffees and spices from a wonderfully authentic operating environment. The model offers a customer a step back in time in some ways with wooden shelving, traditional glass jars showing off the product, a historical look and feel and employees dressed in authentic uniforms.
The American House focuses on the tea market but also has a wide variety of selections for high-quality coffee selections and spices that are extremely unique and could not be found elsewhere. The business model is structured in a similar fashion to that of a coffee ortea house operation.Customers can walk in and purchase a beverage or itemsto take home or drink on the go. Some locations will be developed with seating and a lounge area that could provide a relaxing and enjoyable environment for people to sit and work or socialize
- Operational Support
- Site Selection
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- 2 weeks of training at the American House HQ in Los Angeles,CA beginning approximately 2-4 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- 3 days of training at your location to get your business started
- 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join the American House team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current coffee and tea company to be under the American House umbrella. When you join the American House team you will be given an exclusive territory to develop.The American House is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
Types of qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
- Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
- A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners include:
- Franchise Operations or Retail Service Industry Experience
- Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
- Husband and Wife entrepreneurial team who want to start a business
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!