The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill is a Fast-Casual franchise offering delicious, healthy, sought-after Greek food options with our authentic third generation recipes. We stand apart for our high quality ingredients, never-processed produce or meat, and outstanding hospitality.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$400,000 - $600,000
Own a The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Fast-casual Greek restaurant serving authentic Mediterranean recipes
- Provides customers with fresh and fulfilling meals with high-quality ingredients
- Part of the UFG family of franchise brands
How does it make money?
- In-store restaurant sales as well as catering business
- Loyal customer base creates an ongoing stream of repeat sales
Who is it for?
- This is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs at every level, from single units to Master Franchisees
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Owners are in charge of running their business, not waiting tables
- Hire and manage staff, oversee business operations
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill
Simply. Delicious. Greek
Are you craving a unique Fast-Casual franchise opportunity in the super-hot Mediterranean and Greek category? You aren’t alone. Your future customers are craving the very same thing! Diners love the great taste and healthy options with Mediterranean cuisine and they especially love the delicious selections at The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill.
The Great Greek serves authentic third generation Greek family recipes. In addition, three key factors set us apart:
- High quality ingredients with sauces, soups, dressings, marinades and desserts made from scratch daily. This leads to a passionately loyal customer base.
- The food is as fresh as you can get. We never use processed produce or meat. We chop, slice and trim it ourselves each and every day. We don’t compromise on our commitment to freshness, ever.
- The service matches the food. Each team member provides outstanding hospitality, so each customer feels special. This creates an exemplary experience for every customer, so they enjoy coming back.
With a wide range of delicious menu options and a customer base that’s longing for fast-casual options in the hot Mediterranean category, The Great Greek is an excellent opportunity for a:
- Single unit
- Area developer
- Master License Partner
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill has a history of scrumptious food and a loyal customer base. The first location opened on May 5, 2011 in Henderson, Nevada. It was originally owned and operated by a Greek/Armenian family before being purchased by Nick Della Penna and Trent Jones, third generation restaurateurs with over 30 years’ experience in the hospitality industry. They made operational changes to the restaurant, enhancing the restaurant’s performance.
Building on that success, they have opened up several locations throughout the Las Vegas area as well as opening a location in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and the most recent one in West Palm Beach, FL.
Nick and Trent began to look for a franchising expert who could take their concept and help it expand around the globe and they found that with the United Franchise Group, The Global Leader for Entrepreneurs. On the heels of the franchising success of its Jon Smith Subs brand, and building on more than 30 years of franchising history, UFG is introducing The Great Greek to communities around the world.
World Class Support
Each franchisee and area developer for The Great Greek will benefit from the expertise and personal attention they will receive from the support team at the United Franchise Group. Our skilled professionals will provide comprehensive world-class training, marketing launch expertise and ongoing programs to ensure you get off the ground quickly.
“This advertisement is not an offer to sell a franchise. Any offer to sell this franchise will be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document and only following registration by The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill in any state requiring registration prior to sale. In New York: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law. In California: These franchises have been registered under franchise investment law of the State of California. Such registration does not constitute approval, recommendation or endorsement by the Commissioner of business oversight nor a finding by the commissioner that the information provided herein is true, complete and not misleading.”