The Joint Chiropractic is the country's largest network of chiropractic clinics (no medical or chiropractic experience required to franchise). Convenient drop-in hours, a national brand, and a gym-style membership model produce consistent revenues and eliminate the burden and cost of insurance paperwork.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$216,200 - $331,700
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- The nation's largest network of chiropractic clinics, delivering a consistent experience and affordable care through locally owned and operated offices
- No medical or chiropractic experience required to franchise with The Joint
- Uses a no-appointment membership-based model and convenient hours to give clients easy-to-manage options
How does it make money?
- Clients pay out-of-pocket for chiropractic care, starting at $39 per visit
- Clients also can purchase recurring monthly membership fees
Who is it for?
- Chiropractors seeking an easy-to-operate business with a national brand and without insurance paperwork
- Non-chiropractors who enthusiastic about the growth of chiropractic care
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Promote your clinic to the local community
- Hire chiropractors to staff your clinic
- Manage daily operations of a high-traffic, drop-in chiropractic office
Chiropractic care is an untapped market in most communities
Owning a membership-based chiropractic franchise is a best bet for both chiropractors and entrepreneurs
The Joint Chiropractic has taken their industry by storm and risen from a small number of units to over 350 locations open across the country in less than a decade and is now the largest network of chiropractic clinics in the nation, performing over three million adjustments per year.
The Joint offers a safe, natural and drug-free approach to those seeking pain relief and preventative healthcare. Through locally owned and operated locations nationwide, The Joint makes personalized attention affordable and convenient, allowing millions the opportunity to experience the benefits of chiropractic care.
A Rapidly Growing Franchise System
The ease of The Joint’s business model means that owning a chiropractic franchise has become more inclusive than ever before. While chiropractors make passionate and successful franchise owners because our business model allows them to focus on their patients, no prior medical or chiropractic experience is required to franchise with The Joint. Entrepreneurs who are passionate about bringing quality and affordable care to their communities are equally as successful with The Joint.
Top Reasons to Join The Joint Chiropractic
Easy to build/Quick to open
- Simple construction and buildouts with a small footprint
- Easy approvals for real estate
- Approachable buildout that is consumer-friendly
A simple operating model
- Minimal employees (3-4) at initial opening/launch
- Primary employee responsible for the execution of the business model is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic — a highly educated professional who has invested upwards of $200,000 in eight years of post-secondary education
- A stable workforce. No need for large numbers of specialized employees outside of the primary chiropractor
- No inventory required for the execution of ongoing operations
- Electronic patient management and records, streamlining operations and facilitating patients’ ability to visit clinics across the U.S.
- The Joint’s ratio of average or expected sales vs. capital invested is outstanding and compares favorably to many other franchises you may be considering
- Easy to scale up to multiple units
- Most expenses required to sustain ongoing operations of the business model are fixed. The model is service-based, with little to no cost of goods sold. The lack of insurance administration means the chiropractor has the capacity to treat more patients. This allows economies of scale to prevail once gross revenues exceed expenses, yielding significant incremental profitability
*Disclaimer: Some states do not permit an unlicensed person to own or operate a chiropractic practice or clinic. In those states you would own a chiropractic management franchise that provides management services to an affiliated professional chiropractic practice. Please consult our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for more information about this structure.
See what The Joint is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!