The Pizza Press
The Pizza Press is a unique concept dedicated to elevating the ‘build your own pizza’ model to an experiential level, by creating an immersive 1920s Americana newspaper theme in which great food, craft beer, ambiance, and service are combined.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$305,500 - $645,000
Own a The Pizza Press Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A 1920s Americana Newspaper inspired pizza store
- Build-you-own-pizza store with an immersive environment with ambiance, serice and pizza
How does it make money?
- Sells custom and signature pizzas, salads and other desserts
- Does catering for parties and events
- Fulfill online orders
Who is it for?
- Dedicated and committed individuals who are familiar with the trade area you plan to develop
- Someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about your operating a pizza restaurant at high standards
- Preferably people with experience as a multi-unit owner or operator in QSR, fast casual or restaurant dining industry
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Sell custom or signature pizzas, salads and desserts from 11am until 1am, depending on location
- Appoint an operating director to oversee the day-to-day operations of the restaurant if you are not involved personally
- Fulfill online and catering orders for events
Founded in 2012, The Pizza Press is a unique concept dedicated to elevating the ‘build your own pizza’ model to an experiential level, by creating an immersive 1920s Americana newspaper theme in which great food, craft beer, ambiance, and service are combined. The theme, inspired by the special dough press, harkens back to an era of simpler times of neighborhood newsboys. Guests are encouraged to created their own custom pizza or select one of the signature pizzas named after major newspapers such as “The Times,” “The Tribune,” “The Chronicle” and others. The pizzas are published in under four minutes. Pair your pizza with over 18 different craft beers, which change regularly and regionally. Seasonal offers, featuring local and fresh ingredients, keep things topical. Order in person or online, from our new loyalty app, or from our catering menu.
Based in Anaheim, California, The Pizza Press is a rapidly growing franchise system with two corporate locations, 14 franchise locations in Southern California, and plans to have 20 more new stores open and over 100 units sold by the first quarter of 2018.
2 Corporate Locations
BUILD YOUR OWN PIZZA PRESS:
It’s time to bring newsworthy pizza and great craft beer to your neighborhood.
Here’s how you would benefit from our program:
- We’re an independent, family-owned business with a friendly, laid-back feel.
- Our strong management team with a combined 100 years of experience and dedicated to growing and supporting small businesses.
- The theme of our stores – simple Americana in the age of local newspapers – creates a strong brand that appeals to people of all generations.
- Our build-your-own concept with its simple but in-depth menu of fresh, local ingredients is designed to be easily replicated.
- Your franchise will enjoy the multiple revenue possibilities that come from guests publishing their own pizzas, extensive craft beer selection, dining in, taking out, catering, proprietary app, ordering online; extended opening hours, from lunchtime to late-night.
The Pizza Press has a reputation for friendly service – and it’s no wonder, because happy and valued employees treat their guests well. Our management team firmly believes that building relationships is one of the most important elements of a robust business. So as a franchise owner, you can expect a high degree of respect and support as you build, open, and grow your franchise.
Infrastructure support includes:
- comprehensive real estate selection and build-out
- extensive initial and ongoing training
- operational leadership
- access to a proprietary app
- marketing oversight and direction.
See what The Pizza Press is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!