Tikiz Shaved Ice & Ice Cream
The Tikiz product line combines two of the most popular mainstream frozen treat products on the market - Ice Cream and refreshing Hawaiian Shaved Ice. This mobile franchise offers unlimited flexibility and potential for success.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$124,750 - $135,650
The Best of Yesterday. Today.
A return to our cherished memories was the inspiration for Tikiz Shaved Ice and Ice Cream. The “Tikiz” product line combines two of the most popular mainstream frozen treat products that everyone loves – Ice Cream and refreshing Hawaiian Shaved Ice. Delivered by a trustworthy operator who arrives in ‘Coolest Truck On Earth™’.
Industry Snapshot: The Cold Facts
****Ice cream is the most known and recognized dessert in the world
- The global retail ice cream industry, including classic ice creams andfrozen novelties, is estimated to reach $74 billion by 2018
- The International Ice Cream Association states that 93% of
- United States households consume ice cream
- The Hawaiian Shaved Ice has been a frozen treat favoritefor generations and is enjoyed worldwide
The Tikiz Winning Recipe
In order to be truly successful in the Mobile Vending Industry, there are four key ingredients that are essential:
- An eye catching vending vehicle to standout from other vehicles to attract customers
- Popular product offerings
- High profit margin products
- A product delivery system that allows you to go through customers quickly and efficiently for maximum volume
Go Where They Go
The Tikiz Mobile business offers more flexibility and allows you to “go where the crowds are”, which includes residential and workplace locations, schools and daycares, carnivals, fairs, festivals, sporting events or special events like parades,air shows and parties. All are great at providing a captive customer base.FUNdraisers also allow Tikiz to help local organizationsraise money for theircause, in a FUN and feel-good fashion!
The Tikiz Shaved Ice and Ice Cream Truck was designed from the ground up to be a one-of-a-kind experience with a patent-pending “Surv-Board,” where customers can dispense their own fruit syrup creations, custom signage, water misters, top-of-the-line shaved ice dispenser, high impact light and sound package and a 20’ tall inflatable Tikiz character for use at special events, parties and FUNdraisers.
Franchise Marketing Support
Marketing your business to potential customers is the most important factor to help your franchise succeed.
- Online ordering for Tikiz branded promotional products likeevent flyers, brochures, business cards and giveaway items
- Downloadable templates and Tikiz branding guides help you create the rightadvertisement to speak directly to your customers
- Assistance launching your social media, online & local advertising efforts
- Tikiz provides you with your own webpage that allows people to search for yourTruck, access your social media links, view photos and promotions, contact you, book eventsand more!
A Few Benefits of Owning a Tikiz Franchise
- LOW INVESTMENT: All-in at $124,750 to $135,650 (Franchise Fee and Working Capital included)
- **LOW OVERHEAD: You don’t have to pay expensive rent, utilities, high payroll and more due to it being a mobile operation
- HIGH PROFIT MARGINS: Product cost is 15% or less
- **UNLIMITED CUSTOMERS AND FLEXIBLE HOURS: You don’t have to wait for the customers to come to you – you can go where the people are!
- NO EMPLOYEES: You can start up with zero employees if your plan is to be anowner-operator
See what Tikiz Shaved Ice & Ice Cream is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!