Touching Hearts At Home
As our population ages, the home care industry is experiencing unparalleled growth, particularly in the non-medical, in-home care segment. We are a unique franchise offering low initial investment costs and a simple-to-manage model that positions our franchisees to be competitive in this growing market.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$48,400 - $69,100
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Home care services business for seniors and people in need
- Provides full scope of non-medical assistance services including transportation, companionship, personal care and more
- Emphasizes compassion and caring for people across the needs spectrum
How does it make money?
- Payment out-of-pocket or through families for services for elderly clients
- Sometimes payment is received from insurance coverage or estates
Who is it for?
- Compassionate, gentle people who enjoy giving seniors the opportunity to remain in their homes
- Personable people who make friendly companions to elderly clients
- Attentive franchisees who can recognize and provide their clients’ needs
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Reach out to senior centers and the senior community in your territory to identify prospective clients
- Travel to customers’ homes to provide a broad scope of services and living assistance
- Hire senior living assistants as needed
TOUCHING HEARTS AT HOME FRANCHISE
Non-medical home care franchise helps aging seniors stay in their homes, offers rewarding career in a rapidly growing market
As our population ages, the home care industry is experiencing unparalleled growth, particularly in the non-medical, in-home care segment. Touching Hearts at Home is ready to meet this need to help aging seniors remain in their homes for as long as possible. We are a unique franchise offering low initial investment costs and a simple-to-manage model that positions our franchisees to be competitive in this growing market.
Touching Hearts is rapidly growing and has large, open territories in high demand markets. Founded in 1996 by our CEO Renae Peterson, we’re a highly experienced franchise support team. A Touching Hearts franchise is easier to run than other home care businesses; because we provide non-medical support, no prior medical training is required for our franchisees or their staff members.
Owning a Touching Hearts franchise can be both financially and personally rewarding. Our startup costs make Touching Hearts an affordable business to own. A Touching Hearts business does not just offer a potentially lucrative career for franchise owners, but it also offers personal fulfillment. Every day we change people’s lives by helping seniors remain in their homes. Our franchise owners agree that for entrepreneurs looking for a worthwhile investment for their time, money, and energy, Touching Hearts at Home is an ideal choice.
We’re recruiting passionate owners who are driven to make a difference in the lives of their clientele.
See what Touching Hearts At Home is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!