WEBINAR: Driving Traffic To Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson explores Step One of online franchise lead generation: Acquiring Traffic.
Tell me everything you know about internet advertising
- Some questions to consider before you start advertising online
- Who are you targeting? Where is the click being sent? And more.
- Six strategies for acquiring traffic on the internet
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Paid advertising on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Attempting to rank highly on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing, without buying ads
- Content Marketing:
- Creating content to encourage people to engage with your brand
- Social Media Marketing:
- Advertising within a social media network, and reaching your users where they are spending time
- Traditional banner image ads
- Partnerships with relevant websites in your industry, who will publish your content on their website and send traffic back to you
Why did you click on my ad? A franchise advertiser’s Google lament.
(I’ll warn you in advance, you’re going to lose a bit of faith in search engine marketing as you read through this post, so beware)
WEBINAR: Overview of Franchise Lead Generation
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson provides an overview of the four key components of online franchise lead generation. Each of these steps will be covered in more depth in subsequent webinars in the series.
January is Definitely “Open a Franchise” Month
As the calendar turns to 2015, everyone around the world is working on their new years’ resolutions. Some of the more popular ones for personal lives are always about sending more time with your family, eating healthier, or going to the gym more frequently.