WEBINAR: Driving Traffic To Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson explores Step One of online franchise lead generation: Acquiring Traffic.
Tell me everything you know about internet advertising
- Some questions to consider before you start advertising online
- Who are you targeting? Where is the click being sent? And more.
- Six strategies for acquiring traffic on the internet
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Paid advertising on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Attempting to rank highly on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing, without buying ads
- Content Marketing:
- Creating content to encourage people to engage with your brand
- Social Media Marketing:
- Advertising within a social media network, and reaching your users where they are spending time
- Traditional banner image ads
- Partnerships with relevant websites in your industry, who will publish your content on their website and send traffic back to you
FranTech Feature Report || SMS Engagement Throttle
Throttling is the lever that equips your franchise organization to take off (and land!) when the conditions are ideal. We’ll reveal how we use a technology called throttling to help franchise organizations connect with potential owners in an optimized way.
Mobilegeddon for Franchises
Depending on what you were doing in February 2011, it’s possible that Google Panda is a four letter word around your office.
How Do You Build A Winning Franchise Sales Team? Follow These Tips
Everything in fran dev hinges on leads. Here are best practices we’ve seen across dozens of verticals in the franchise space to help you win.