WEBINAR: Driving Traffic To Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson explores Step One of online franchise lead generation: Acquiring Traffic.
Tell me everything you know about internet advertising
- Some questions to consider before you start advertising online
- Who are you targeting? Where is the click being sent? And more.
- Six strategies for acquiring traffic on the internet
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Paid advertising on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Attempting to rank highly on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing, without buying ads
- Content Marketing:
- Creating content to encourage people to engage with your brand
- Social Media Marketing:
- Advertising within a social media network, and reaching your users where they are spending time
- Traditional banner image ads
- Partnerships with relevant websites in your industry, who will publish your content on their website and send traffic back to you
Who Wasn’t At The 2018 IFA Convention…
Every franchise needs good tech. It's imperative to helping you solve the challenges of the day! Yet, we were pretty surprised to see who didn't show up for the IFA Convention this year.
Optimizing Your Franchise Lead Follow-Up Process
As important as it is to focus on the lead "generation" part of the sales funnel, it's equally, if not more, important to make sure that your franchise's follow-up process is optimized.