WEBINAR: Driving Traffic To Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson explores Step One of online franchise lead generation: Acquiring Traffic.
Tell me everything you know about internet advertising
- Some questions to consider before you start advertising online
- Who are you targeting? Where is the click being sent? And more.
- Six strategies for acquiring traffic on the internet
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Paid advertising on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Attempting to rank highly on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing, without buying ads
- Content Marketing:
- Creating content to encourage people to engage with your brand
- Social Media Marketing:
- Advertising within a social media network, and reaching your users where they are spending time
- Traditional banner image ads
- Partnerships with relevant websites in your industry, who will publish your content on their website and send traffic back to you
“Call Me” Has Turned to “Text Me” for Franchisees
Last July, FranchiseHelp began its first experiment with text messages as a means of communicating with potential franchisees. The findings from those tests will transform franchise sales and development.
An Online Lesson From Offline Marketing
I’d say that we have a bit of an odd curiosity with offline marketing here at FranchiseHelp. In one way, we’re completely obsessed with marketing in general. On the other hand, we really don’t know much about how the majority of marketing dollars are spent in the world.
The Death of "Franchising"
Before we get to the meat of today's topic, let’s play a quick game of word association. I’ll say (write) a word, and then you say (think) the first things that come to your mind.