WEBINAR: Driving Traffic To Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson explores Step One of online franchise lead generation: Acquiring Traffic.
Tell me everything you know about internet advertising
- Some questions to consider before you start advertising online
- Who are you targeting? Where is the click being sent? And more.
- Six strategies for acquiring traffic on the internet
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Paid advertising on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Attempting to rank highly on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing, without buying ads
- Content Marketing:
- Creating content to encourage people to engage with your brand
- Social Media Marketing:
- Advertising within a social media network, and reaching your users where they are spending time
- Traditional banner image ads
- Partnerships with relevant websites in your industry, who will publish your content on their website and send traffic back to you
How Does the Holiday Season Affect Interest in Franchising
It’s the middle of November, so that means that FranchiseHelp is continually getting one of my favorite inquiries: How do the holidays affect franchise lead gen?
Text Messaging Is Absolutely Eating Phone Call's Lunch
When given the choice between communicating via phone call vs. text message, nearly 90% of users choose text message. What does this mean for franchise sales?
Text Franchise to 76686
We've always been huge proponents of texting at FranchiseHelp. Now we've we started seriously experimenting with using text messaging as a marketing channel, and the findings are awesome.