WEBINAR: Driving Traffic To Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson explores Step One of online franchise lead generation: Acquiring Traffic.
Tell me everything you know about internet advertising
- Some questions to consider before you start advertising online
- Who are you targeting? Where is the click being sent? And more.
- Six strategies for acquiring traffic on the internet
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Paid advertising on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Attempting to rank highly on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing, without buying ads
- Content Marketing:
- Creating content to encourage people to engage with your brand
- Social Media Marketing:
- Advertising within a social media network, and reaching your users where they are spending time
- Traditional banner image ads
- Partnerships with relevant websites in your industry, who will publish your content on their website and send traffic back to you
Five (More) Iconic Classic Rock Song Lyrics To Motivate Your Team To Sell More Franchises
How do you prepare for your discovery days? Do you have your own custom playlist for getting your mind, body and spirit ready for battle? Here are five more classic rock songs to help you get the eye of the tiger.
The Myth of Quality: How To Better Evaluate Franchise Leads
Lead quality is a super nebulous concept. Let's dig into it and see if we can identify some key features of good and bad quality leads.
Why Franchising And January Are “A Thing”
Every year franchisors croon that January is the best month of the year for selling units. While I'm not sure that it's 100% true, here's a look at the reasons why the first month of the year matters a lot.