WEBINAR: Driving Traffic To Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson explores Step One of online franchise lead generation: Acquiring Traffic.
Tell me everything you know about internet advertising
- Some questions to consider before you start advertising online
- Who are you targeting? Where is the click being sent? And more.
- Six strategies for acquiring traffic on the internet
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Paid advertising on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Attempting to rank highly on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing, without buying ads
- Content Marketing:
- Creating content to encourage people to engage with your brand
- Social Media Marketing:
- Advertising within a social media network, and reaching your users where they are spending time
- Traditional banner image ads
- Partnerships with relevant websites in your industry, who will publish your content on their website and send traffic back to you
Guest Posting for Franchises
One of the strategies that internet marketers are turning to more and more frequently as the calendar turns to 2015 is the idea of the guest post.
I Sent 25,783,700 franchise emails in 2014. Here’s What I Learned.
I’ll come clean. When I took over FranchiseHelp’s email marketing efforts at the beginning of last year, I would’ve never imagined sending over 25 million emails in a year.
Don’t Click on My Ad! The Paradox of Free Branding
Text ads in LinkedIn appear in a few different places; at the top of the page or on the right rail. Even though they are far less likely to be clicked than sponsored posts, the payment and ad serving mechanism is the same for both ad types. You choose a bid per click and you pay that bid every time a user clicks on one of your ads. The frequency with which your ad is shown is based on the value of your bid relative to bids of other advertisers targeting the same audience.