WEBINAR: Driving Traffic To Your Franchise's Website
In this webinar, FranchiseHelp's Eli Robinson explores Step One of online franchise lead generation: Acquiring Traffic.
Tell me everything you know about internet advertising
- Some questions to consider before you start advertising online
- Who are you targeting? Where is the click being sent? And more.
- Six strategies for acquiring traffic on the internet
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Paid advertising on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Attempting to rank highly on search result pages on sites like Google and Bing, without buying ads
- Content Marketing:
- Creating content to encourage people to engage with your brand
- Social Media Marketing:
- Advertising within a social media network, and reaching your users where they are spending time
- Traditional banner image ads
- Partnerships with relevant websites in your industry, who will publish your content on their website and send traffic back to you
Google Knowledge Graph Is Actually Reaching Franchises
What is the knowledge graph is layman’s term?When you do a Google search that’s fairly popular, you’re now completely used to seeing it. You just didn't know what it was.
The Online Battle between the NFL and Franchisors Extends Beyond the Cowboys
This article is a continuation of our plan to review the most popular articles from the first 18 months of the LGRC.
How franchise lead generation is NOT like the lottery – And why you think it is
Franchise lead generation is sometimes (incorrectly) compared to a lottery: A franchisor is paying a relatively small sum of money to purchase an individual lead (“buying a ticket”) in the hopes that this lead will ultimately turn out to be their next franchisee (“a lottery ticket that pays out”). Based on this simple comparison of a lottery & franchise lead generation, it's easy to see why a franchise could consider lead generation as a lottery.