The Franchise that can solve your Valentine's Day Woes
Cracking your head over what to get your significant other this valentine’s? Fret not! Edible Arrangements provides you the perfect last-minute solution for valentine’s day gift buying. They are a franchise-based business specialising in fresh fruit arrangement, allowing for a marriage between the concept of fruit baskets and flower arrangement designs. Their products are made fresh daily, hence you have no excuse for needing to get your Valentine’s day gift way in advance, lest you want to send a bouquet of stale fruits. If you’re still clueless on what to get, Edible Arrangements offers options such as sculpted fruit floral arrangements, gift baskets made with fresh fruit, smoothies, yogurt and more fruit-related products!
But, what’s more exciting that buying an edible arrangement, is buying the Edible Arrangements franchise! Owners earn a whopping $72,000 annually, which averages out to be $35 per hour - 18% higher than the national average for all franchise owners. If you are convinced by the products that they are selling and would want a part in this, we consolidated a couple of facts about Edible Arrangement franchises below:
- Started by Tariq Farid at 17, when he borrowed $5,000 from his parents to buy a flower shop in East Haven, Connecticut, and developed it to 4 flourishing stores within 2 years. Just 7 years later, he launched edible bouquets made up of fresh fruits.
- Relatively low initial franchise fee of $30,000
- Over $497,000 in Average Gross Sales
- 1,200+ Locations worldwide 1,191 stores in the U.S. & 62 International stores
- Over 15% new store growth in the past 3 years
- Operate at street-level retail in shopping centres, downtown commercial and suburban areas
- Customers receive their products by either self pick-up, or delivery by the franchisees
- Net Worth Requirement: $250,000
- One of America’s fastest growing privately held businesses in America by Inc. Magazine
- One of the top franchise systems in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500
- An innovator in the gifting industry, estimated at over $20 billion in the US alone
- 82% brand recognition fueled by national TV & digital marketing in the U.S. & Canada
If you are still unsure what is the best franchise for you to invest in - Edible Arrangements or not, you should check out our franchise matching quiz here. We’ve got thousands of franchises that could give you a better idea as to what kind of business you should start this year.
Rachael Annabelle is the Marketing Analyst at FranchiseHelp. Her dream Edible Arrangement has plenty of dark chocolates and ice cream in it.
Getting in on the Ground Floor with an Emerging Franchise Company
In addition to the due diligence that should be performed, be sure that you and your advisors focus attention on:
Choosing Between a Franchise and Starting a Business
Owning your own business has always been a linchpin of the American Dream. With the advent of franchising, prospective owners now face a choice between running an independent business and operating their business unit as part of a franchise system. Put differently, they can launch a brand new restaurant churning out specialty cakes and ice cream sundaes, or open a Cold Stone Creamery location. Determining the right option for you comes with some complexities, but there are a couple of primary factors to consider: Your risk tolerance and your personality type.
FlipFlop Dogs: Why We Started the Veteran Franchise Giveaway
veteran, as a small token of our appreciation and gratitude for all they have done for our country.