A Place At Home
A Place At Home is a senior-focused care company offering a continuum of care services including companion and licensed personal care, care coordination, staffing solutions to senior care communities, medication administration services, and placement services to assist seniors in finding the next place to call home.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$58,520 - $153,087
$34,500 - $69,000
4.5% - 5.5%
Units in operation
Own an A Place At Home Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Full-service in-home care for seniors and others in need
- Services include In Home Care, Care Coordination, Senior Living Alternatives and Staffing
How does it make money?
- Clients and families pay out-of-pocket for a range of care services
- Some clients may be supplemented through insurance coverage
Who is it for?
- Decisive competitors who want to build a business with a purpose
- High energy professionals with backgrounds in sales, operations, financial services, or healthcare
- Owner Operators eager to focus on their business full time
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Develop relationships with key referral sources, discuss care options with referred clients and begin providing care
- Hire caregivers and develop schedules connecting caregivers to clients
A Place At Home co-founders and childhood friends Dustin Distefano and Jerod Evanich knew firsthand that senior-focused care in America was failing. After several attempts at finding acceptable care for their loved ones, they were unable to meet their family members’ needs. Dustin and Jerod met for lunch to exchange stories. Both were determined to find solutions for others facing similar challenges and the idea for A Place At Home was born: senior-focused care that is comprehensive, consistent and continuous. They founded A Place At Home in 2012, expanded their service lines, developed multiple payer sources, and built a continuum of care now known as Senior-Focused Care.
A Place At Home’s Senior-Focused Care model offers a continuum of care services, including:
- In Home Care
- Care Coordination
- Senior Living Alternatives
The Senior-Focused Care model was further refined and the co-founders began franchising in 2017. A Place At Home launched three territories in 2018 and six in 2019. By 2020, the brand has launched or is launching four more territories.
Why Choose Us?
Over the next 30 years, the 65 and over population will nearly triple with more seniors opting to stay at home as they age. Demand for a variety of in-home services will continue to rise all across the country. Families are drawn to companies that meet several needs at the same time. Prospective business owners can be sure that A Place At Home’s continuum of care meets seniors where they are and enables them to age in place gracefully.
Our Ideal Candidate’s values should align with our "We are CARE" philosophy and they must have the willingness to incorporate it into their everyday role as an A Place At Home franchise owner.
- Compassionate - We Serve with sensitivity and understanding
- Accountable - We stand behind everything we do
- Respectful - We advocate for mutual trust and consideration
- Ethical - We maintain the highest standards and morals
Possess a passion to own a senior-focused care company that largely stems from a personal experience of caring for others.
Be motivated every day to grow their business, build relationships in the community, set themselves apart from the competition, and become the preferred provider in their territory.
Training And Support
Our Training & Support is a key component to CARE Track. Our proven process begins with Discovery in Step 1: Are you CARE? Franchisees begin experiencing our top notch support in a 40-hour onsite training program before their launch. Once launched, our Director of Business Performance will begin weekly coaching calls and open up lines of constant communication. Territory Visits by our CEO offer Franchisees growth stage checkpoints and a chance to review their launch progress in person. This support paves the way for Franchisees to obtain Step 4: We are CARE and Step 5: CARE Pro status.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!