ABD Insurance & Financial Services
ABD Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. provides insurance brokerage, risk management, and employee benefits consulting solutions and services in the United States. The company also provides agribusiness, AHMA insurance, alternative risk financing, American pet products manufacturers association, association and group services, and bed and breakfast inns services. It offers bio-endorsed employee benefit, California groundwater association, claims management, property and liability, disability protection, construction, CyberSure eservices, and directors and officer’s liability services. The company also offers executive benefits, financial institutions, get a term life quote, hospitality industry, disability management, international risk and benefits consulting, and Internet/e-business, and marine insurance services. It provides municipalities and public entities, municipalities benefits pool, personal insurance, private equity, association program, claims consulting, and property and casualty insurance services. The company also provides enterprise risk consulting, mergers and acquisitions, retirement and financial, risk control, surety, technology practice, veterinary medicine, and worker’s compensation services. It offers education, entertainment, construction and real estate, marine, hospitality, biotechnology device, healthcare and medical device, veterinarians, and transportation insurance services.
Facts & Figures
ABD Insurance & Financial Franchise Services: Franchise Insurance and Risk Management
ABD helps franchisors and franchisees secure their Property, Auto, Liability, and Workers' Compensation insurance needs through one source at the most competitive price. We are one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Consulting firms providing customized insurance solutions to the Franchise Industry.
Just some of the services we provide to our franchise clients include but are not limited to:
- Group Insurance Programs-Leverage the buying power of your franchise group to obtain the best terms at the most competitive price.
- Exposure Review and Program Design-We make sure that all potential risks are known and insurance coverages are selected to respond to your specific exposure.
- Customized Safety and Claims Management Programs-We start by analyzing your operations and then developing customized training solutions for your franchisees.
- Business Continuity-Whether it be a hurricane, earthquake or flood we will work with you to develop a recovery plan to minimize your downtime and potential financial loss.
- Online access-We help you manage all components of your Insurance/Risk Management program more effectively by providing 24/7 access to all of your insurance information.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!