Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$38,088 - $81,938
$25,400 - $56,900
Units in operation
Here's How An Abrakadoodle Franchise Works
- Parents, schools and community sites seek quality Art Programs for kids and adults
- You sign up sites for Abrakadoodle classes, camps, parties and events.
- You hire, train and supervise teachers using our training modules.
- Participants develop creativity and skills while having FUN!
- You develop long term relationships that build your business.
This Is Our Advantage
We are the Program of Choice
- Voted "Best Art Class to Bring Out Your Child's Inner Picasso" by Nickelodeon!
- Comprehensive programs that meet total art education needs for the community
- Adult programs that address the art entertainment market
- Painting, sculpture, sketching, designing, molding, balancing, thinking, creating and more
- Academic school day programs for Charter Schools, public and private schools
- Classes, camps, parties and events such as field trips, school assemblies, and corporate events
- Consistently high marks from parents, principals, directors and kids!!
We are a Great Investment - This Business Model Works!
- Low cost franchise - mobile home-based business
- Multiple revenue streams: Classes, Camps, Events, Parties, Adult Programs
- Low overhead and quick ramp-up
- Large, protected territory
- Impressive earnings claim in FDD
- Because parents value quality education, Abrakadoodle thrives in any economy
We Have the Know How
- Respected, knowledgeable management team that has delivered educational programs to more than 2 million kids worldwide
- Winners of International Franchise Association (IFA) highest awards for leadership and vision
- Leader in Education Franchising with more than 20 years experience
- Solid, proven business model
- We have been offering Abrakadoodle programs for more than ten years and have inspired more than One Million Kids and Adults. We receive consistent High Ratings from parents, principals, educational directors and most importantly - KIDS and ADULTS!
- Great training and support programs
- Smart, savvy, passionate franchise owners
We Respect Work-Life Balance
- Flexible work options
- Time for family and community
- This is an opportunity to do well.... while doing good!
- A business that makes a difference in the lives of kids and adults!
We Have Great Partners
- Schools and community organizations
- Crayola 10+ year partnership
- Competitive vender partnerships for products and other business needs
- Recycling partners that share our commitment to recycle and conserve resources.
We Look for the RIGHT person for Abrakadoodle with traits like these:
SMART, Confident, Self-Motivated, Tech Savvy, Networked, LOVE of KIDS,
Passion for Quality Education
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!