AdvantaClean leads the way to healthier homes and businesses by providing needs based services in the light environmental, indoor air quality and energy efficiency markets. This multi-revenue stream model is unparalleled in its approach serving multi-billion dollar indistries
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$175,000 - $325,000
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Provides moisture control, mold remediation, ventilation, water damage restoration, and radon testing services
- Works with home, business, and government customers
How does it make money?
- Franchisees are paid directly by customers for their cleanup, mold inspection and removal, air duct cleaning, and restoration services
- Sometimes paid via insurance claims
Who is it for?
- Someone who would enjoy owning a business that ensures clean, healthy, safe environments for its customers
- No industry experience is needed, but AdvantaClean has particular appeal for those with a background or interest in construction, cleaning, or other home services
- People who are energized by frequent day to day interactions with other people, from employees to customers
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with home and business owners to assess mold, moisture, and air duct maintenance needs
- Hire, develop, and dispatch team members as necessary to deliver your services on-site for customers
- Respond efficiently to inbound customer inquiries and leads from AdvantaClean to establish and grow new customer accounts in your protected territory
AdvantaClean is one of the brightest brands in the water and mold remediation industry. Our business model is designed to produce regular, scheduled work and sustainability, delivering much-needed water restoration and mold remediation services needed by almost every home in America.
Our success is the result of our radically different approach to franchising: we help our franchisees grow their businesses by helping them win and retain new customers, and by keeping the ongoing costs of running a successful business low. We generate leads for our franchisees and schedule appointments for them through our call center, allowing them to focus on helping our customers. It pays off too – we have one of the highest customer ratings in our industry.
“Water restoration and mold remediation are in high demand and there has never been a better time to invest in an AdvantaClean franchise,” says Jeff Dudan, CEO of AdvantaClean. “We have helped hundreds of entrepreneurs realize their own dreams of running a successful business that is profitable and makes a difference. Our support infrastructure is second-to-none, as we help our franchisees generate sales, manage their customer interactions and marketing efforts and obtain the education and coaching they need to become successful over the long term. As a result, our culture is one of the most supportive and inclusive in the entire franchise industry, and our franchisees are proud to represent AdvantaClean in their communities.”
The AdvantaClean Advantage
- Lifestyle – Our franchisees enjoy a high quality of life, with plenty of time for family and friends.
- Scalability – AdvantaClean offers uncapped growth potential. Our four service lines can lead to greater profits.
- National Call Center – A huge business burden is off the shoulders of our franchisees, as phone calls are answered and appointments are made by our call center staff.
- Training and Support – We provide ongoing technical, marketing and business development training, plus a dedicated franchise support line.
- Large, Protected Territories – Our territories are two to three times the size of our competitors’.
- AdvantaClean Foundation & St. Jude – We launched the foundation, and partner with St. Jude, to exercise our commitment to the well-being of others.
Who We’re Looking For
AdvantaClean has built its business and culture on being involved in our communities and doing everything we can locally to provide safe, clean, healthy and efficient environments for both people and businesses.
We want franchisees with the drive and passion to keep AdvantaClean the number one name in Light Environmental Service arena.
The ideal AdvantaClean franchise owner:
- Is a high energy, results driven leader.
- Sets clear goals and is able to overcome any obstacle to achieve them.
- Develops people to be their best and works hard to grow their business- they believe in and realize the possibilities.
Our franchisees have a vision of being a part of something – of leading a team towards building something much bigger together than any one of us could have built alone.
The total investment to open an AdvantaClean franchise ranges from $105,150 to $240,500. AdvantaClean also supports the military and their families by offering a 10 percent discount off the territory fee for veterans who qualify to own an AdvantaClean franchise.
- Franchise Fee – $49,000
- Total Initial Investment – $105,150-$240,500
- Net Worth Requirement – $175,000-$325,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement – $50,000-$150,000
- Financing is available
- Training and support are available
We love our veterans! We salute to our troops by participating in the IFA VetFran program, offering 10% off your Initial Franchise Fee, a value of up to $10,000 to qualifying men and women of our armed forces. A veteran’s innate ability to prioritize and execute is a perfect fit for us!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!