Allegra is a graphics communications franchise offering a wide range of services including print, mail, graphic design, web, social media, e-marketing campaigns, display, and related services. The industry as a whole is estimated at $178 billion.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$162,464 - $516,949
Units in operation
Why Choose Allegra and the Graphics Communications Industry?
- No “Start Ups” here! We find a business for you!
- ****Open your business today - startbanking tomorrow
- Follow a proven path to propel profits
- B2B – 9am- 5pm Monday- Friday
- High average ticket
- B2B – Working with professionalclients and staff
- Unmatched support & sales training system
- Scalable single unit location
- Variety of work with customized solutions
- All small to medium sized businesses need our services****
What Differentiates Allegra?
- The Profit Mastery Program featuring facilitated Performance groups and Profit Mastery Assessment Process
- Business Assessment & Planning Process based on our Annual Operating Ratio Study that helps pinpoint areas for improvement in cost management, staffing, and a host of operational functions.
- A full-service, cost-advantaged Allegra Marketing Resource Center to execute a complete range of strategic planning and creative services for member clients.
- We offer more than 130 cost-advantaged vendor relationships to drive higher margins and increase profitably.
- Initial Training, Sales Management Training, and Virtual Sales Manager programs
Hear What Our Members Have To Say
“I’ve exceeded my expectations. That’s the beauty of owning this business- it’s really as limitless as you want it to be...The more you produce the more income you earn. It’s a very simple model.”
Allegra owner from Ottawa, Canada
“It’s an exciting industry with great potential. There are so many businesses out there that need our help. Everyone is a customer.”
Allegra owner in Louisville, KY
How much will it cost? The cost is dependent on the business size a candidate is interested in, however on average a candidate's total investment ranges from$162,464 to $516,949 depending on the size business you are interested in purchasing. Purchasing an existing business allows for the liquid capital to vary between $100,000 and $150,000.
What locations are available? Territories are available in both the U.S. and Canada.
What training is made available to franchise members? At Allegra we have an initial two week training for new members. On an ongoing basis we have consultative sales management training , Virtual Sales Manager training programs , as well as, extensive online training on marketing services and sales coaching to our members.
What do I need to do to take the next step? Clickthe button on the right hand side to submit your request for information.We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
*According to the national markets for these services (Graphic design services; Marketing consulting services; Advertising & public relations; Printing and related printing support activities) per the latest U.S. Census Bureau information.
See what Allegra is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!