Allstate Insurance Company - Midwest
Allstate Insurance Company is a proven leader in the competitive field of insurance and financial services. Since 1931, we’ve built a legacy of innovation, service and success. We’re ready to strengthen our position by expanding our Exclusive Agent force, which we believe is the best in the business. To help us reach our goals, we’re looking for people who are motivated by the challenges and rewards of owning and operating one or more Allstate agencies.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Work with Allstate and make sure your career is in Good Hands.
- The nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer.
- Allstate sells 13 major lines of insurance.
- One of the most recognized brands in America since 1931.
- Allstate is widely known through the "You're in Good Hands With Allstate."
- A Fortune 100 company with over $131 billion in total assets.
As an Allstate Agent you will enjoy a true economic interest in the book of business you write. This means you get a business to pass on...or all the economic benefits when you sell. To ensure your success, you'll also be able to leverage:
- Ongoing support from Allstate field professionals.
- One of the largest teams of centralized claims professionals in the country with 24/7 support.
- The Allstate Customer Information Center that provides after-hours support for your agency.
- A customizable company website to help drive clients to you.
- Our full line of property, casualty and financial services products.
- Marketing materials designed to help you generate revenue for your agency.
Training and support
Allstate has an intensive 5-8 weeks of education which covers products, technology, and sales techniques with professional educators at the regional office and home office with some courses offered online. You will also have a Field Sales Leader who will give you on-going consultative support for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes.As an Allstate Agent you will go to market prepared. Our education program provides a comprehensive foundation and it's free to you and your entire staff.
Start your own legacy as an Allstate Agency Owner.
If you have leadership skills, experience and capital to invest, Allstate could be the place for you!
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to represent the Allstate Good Hands promise to our customers as Allstate Exclusive Agents. As an Exclusive Agent, you will have the opportunity to sell Allstate's wide range of insurance and financial products, such as auto, property, and financial services.
Allstate Insurance Company - Midwest is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!