Allstate Insurance Company - New York
Allstate Insurance of New York is a proven leader in the competitive field of insurance and financial services. As an Allstate Agency Owner in NY, you have equity in a business that sells insurance policies to individuals and companies in your community. As your staff sell policies, you build recurring commission revenue. Opening an Allstate NY office takes 3 to 9 months. It costs no franchise fees and no royalty fees.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Own an Allstate Insurance Company - New York Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Allstate Agency Owners in New York sell auto, home & business insurance policies that protect their community
How does it make money?
- Agency Owners earn commission revenue from premiums paid when insurance policies are first purchased and again when they are renewed
- Bonuses may also be earned for an office or agent achieving specific sales performance targets
- Total income streams may include base commission, revenue from renewal commissions, start-up and annual bonuses
Who is it for?
- Someone with a successful background in sales or sales management
- Prospective business owners looking for an opportunity that has no franchise fees and no royalty fees
- Anyone who wants the flexibility to operate alone or hire a team of agents and expand their business to multiple offices
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Prospect for clients and sell insurance and related financial products within your territory
- Hire and manage an office of agents
Your journey to a Good Life starts here. Become an Allstate Agency Owner.
Do you want to be your own boss? Earn what you’re really worth? Make a difference in the community? It takes a special kind of person to become an Allstate Agency Owner. A successful candidate is equal parts dedicated and driven. Someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and turn them into rewards. Someone with a passion for helping people live the good life and building a good life for themselves. You want high earning potential and the support you need to get there. But you also want a name on the door that you can believe in. That’s Allstate.
Why become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner?
- No franchise fees required (not a franchise opportunity)
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand-name recognition from a top marketer and a Fortune 100 Company
- Economic interest in your business with the potential to open other locations
- Ongoing education and support
- High earnings potential
- No insurance background necessary
- Prior ownership of a business or franchise and playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business management, sales management, or a leadership role with oversight of a team, unit or division preferred.
- Qualities of a successful agent are dedication to building a profitable business, passion for helping people live the good life and commitment to making a difference in your community.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health insurance before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Purchasing or starting an agency from scratch, requires a sufficient amount of liquid capital. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
If you’re looking to build a good life for yourself and make a difference in the lives of others, submit your information today!
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2016 Allstate Insurance Co.
See what Allstate Insurance Company - New York is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!