American Business Systems
The fastest way to start your own medical billing business. ABS provides licensees with complete training and a comprehensive set of systems for running a home-based business that helps healthcare providers get paid faster by insurance and reduce rejected claims. Doctors, clinics, and hospitals may ordinarily wait up to 120 days to get paid by insurance; ABS licensees can help reduce that to just 7-10 days. Not a franchise, ABS has no royalties or territorial marketing restrictions.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Own an American Business Systems Business - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- ABS provides licensees full training & systems to run a home-based medical billing business that helps doctors and clinics get faster insurance payments with fewer rejected claims
- While it can normally take up to 120 days for medical practices to receive payment, in many cases ABS systems licensees can reduce payment times to just 7-10 days
How does it make money?
- Medical practices, doctors, and other healthcare providers become clients of American Business Systems licensees and pay for help fixing, modernizing, and managing their medical billing
Who is it for?
- Someone looking for a work-from-home business with a flexible schedule
- Entrepreneurs interested in a business that helps healthcare providers improve their financial health so they can serve patients even better
- Those who enjoy sales and can precisely follow a step-by-step process for building a book of clients
- No experience or certifications necessary - ABS provides full training and ongoing support for all aspects of the business, from finding clients to utilizing the technology
What would you do as a licensee?
- Utilize ABS's technology to help medical practices modernize their billing process
- Follow a proven marketing and business development process to prospect for and sign up doctors and medical practices as clients for your ABS business
- Attend ongoing live webinars, conference call training, and video trainings, and take advantage of ABS's Lifetime Toll-Free Phone Support, Lifetime Email Support, and Private Support Website
American Business Systems is the fastest way to start your medical billing business. Guaranteed.
ABS is the largest company of its kind nationwide, providing training and support to independent licensees since 1994.
The ABS Business Package has an initial investment of $24,990.
Why Choose medical billing for your new business?
Flexibility. You can work from anywhere and set your own schedule. Build a part-time business to earn extra income, replace your salary, or grow the business as large as you want.
Growth potential. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor forecast, health services are in the #1 “super sector” for growth. Plus, people continue to visit doctors whether the economy is up or down, and 80 million “baby boomers” will be retiring in the next few years, so timing couldn’t be better for this industry.
No special education required. You don’t need any special degrees or professional licenses to be a medical biller. Learning complex billing codes is not required.
Why choose American Business Systems?
Three features that no other company offers:
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. Unmatched in the industry, ABS allows for a full refund at the end of the live training if, for any reason, the person is not satisfied.
- Live training. A complete training course is conducted by trainers who are active in the medical billing business. Plus, you also get complete DVD training, work books and ongoing educational webinars.
- Lifetime support. We are dedicated to your success. You will have one-on-one support from our Success Team for life to help you as you get started, and any time you have a question.
Even more reasons you'll love your new medical billing business:
State-of-the-art, web-based electronic billing. The ABS proprietary online billing system was developed at a cost of over 1 million dollars. All the codes and HIPAA compliance features are built into the system. All the updates are installed automatically, ready for you to use when you log on. There’s no extra cost for upgrades, ever. You aren’t tied down to the office, because you can do your work online from any computer with an Internet connection. The site is secure and encrypted data is backed up daily.
You solve the doctors' cash-flow problems, not just file their claims. Doctors often don’t get paid for 60, 90 or 120 days. And the average rejected claims rate is about 30%. Our system gets payments into the doctors’ hands within 7-10 days - with a dramatically reduced rejection rate of just 2%.
Faster, more profitable claims filing. Our electronic filing system is faster than processing with software installed on your computer, or manually completing paper claims. That means you can file claims more efficiently, which boosts your profits.
Multiple streams of income with additional cash-flow services. Doctors need much more help than just claims filing. ABS licensees are able to help in virtually every area of the doctors' revenue cycle. Electronic Medical Records, Patient Payment Plans, Coding Review, and more. Add more value to every customer and get more recurring monthly income.
Turnkey marketing system. Our proven system brings prospects to you. You’ll receive a supply of professionally designed brochures, CDs, faxes, letters and postcards. As an ABS licensee, you’ll also get our exclusive ABS Practice Analysis Tool that shows doctors how much they can save with your services compared to their current billing system.
A unique window of opportunity. Larger medical practices have already switched to electronic billing by government mandate. All indications are that eventually all doctors will be required to comply. The future is web-based electronic billing.
The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services estimates 70% of the doctors practicing fall into the group that is not under mandate to use electronic claims filing at this time. Many of those are still using paper claims, so the opportunity is wide open.
You can help doctors get more money faster and reduce their rejection rate. That’s reason enough for them to switch to the proprietary system you can offer as an ABS certified licensee, even if they’re currently using computer- based software, or filing paper claims.
This opportunity is available in the United States only.
When you submit your information:
You’ll receive details about our Free One-hour Webinar (online presentation).
Plus you’ll get access online to a demo of our system, income calculators, a look at the marketing materials, licensee success stories and more.
Don't delay. Contact us now to find out more about the ABS license opportunity!
See what American Business Systems is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!