Big Haul is a full service, owner-operated disposal service that specializes in residential and commercial junk removal.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$83,800 - $150,800
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Junk, debris and rubbish removal company for homes and businesses
- As the Big Haul slogan says “We haul it all”
- Specializes in full removal and clean up of trash and debris-strewn sites, including construction and renovations
How does it make money?
- Homeowners and commercial clients pay directly for contracted junk and debris removal service
- May be paid on occasion through insurance claims
Who is it for?
- Someone who gets satisfaction from clearing and cleaning junk and clutter
- Franchisees who seek a home-based business model
- Believers in the benefits of recycling and environmental sustainability
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Travel to homes and commercial sites to conduct removal of junk and debris
- Reach out to business owners to build commercial client base
- Hire employees and assign jobs as needed
Big Haul is a full service, owner-operated disposal service that specializes in residential and commercial junk removal. This business started in 2010 to provide top quality and professional service at an affordable price. From just one item to a truckload, Big Haul charges by volume so the customer only pays for the amount of space their item occupies in the vehicle (average ticket is $275 in the home market of Seattle).
Why a BigHaul Franchise?
Big Haul management saw a changing trend and the obvious need for a professional service that could help homeowners and business in their junk removal needs in the easiest manner possible. Big Haul junk removal has streamlined its systems and process to create a low maintenance model for franchisees, so that they can focus on running the business and increasing sales.
A Big Haul franchise business provides a much-needed service in its communities, and we believe our franchise opportunity offers a great platform for you to build a long-term business.There will always be a business or a home owner that needs junk removal services, which makes our industry close to recession proof and poised for growth.
Big Haul Support
When you join the Big Haul franchise family, you will experience the satisfaction of owning your own business while enjoying the benefits that come from being part of a well-known brand consumers already know and trust.
Marketing – Even though our franchisees are ambitiously reaching out to their local community and networking with organizations, we still coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies for the benefit of all franchise members. At Big Haul franchise we supply franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at local or regional levels.
Site Development– Detailed site criteria, onsite review of promising potential locations, guidance during lease negotiations, design assistance, a fresh new decor plan and approved equipment, furniture and signage packages and vendors.
Purchasing– The Franchisor or its affiliate will negotiate quantity discounts on behalf of all of its members, passing some or all of these savings on to the franchisees.
Accounting/Audit – Reporting directly to administration, this department is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of franchisees.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!