Charleys Philly Steaks
Charleys Philly Steaks was founded in 1986 and has since becomes the world's largest Philly cheesesteak franchise.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$200,000 - $500,000
Units in operation
Own a Charleys Philly Steaks Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Fast-casual restaurant featuring a variety of Philly steak sandwiches
- Also offers sides like loaded gourmet fries, flavored lemonades and combo specials
How does it make money?
- In-store sales of menu items
- Offers rewards membership that incentivizes customer loyalty
Who is it for?
- People with some knowledge of restaurant and food service
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced retail food service business model
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee operation of a fast-casual sandwich restaurant
- Hire and oversee management, wait staff and food service personnel
Charleys Philly Steaks
Charleys Philly Steaks was founded in 1986 by our CEO, Charley Shin, and has since become the world’s largest Philly cheesesteak franchise. With more than 630 locations open throughout the nation and around the world, Charleys Philly Steaks has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs thrive in a business that emphasizes exceptional food, exceptional customer service, and community. In 2020, our brand is stronger than ever. With new streamlined operations that maximize profitability and a restaurant model for any location, Charleys Philly Steaks is ready for nationwide growth.
Charleys Philly Steaks offers something completely unique in the QSR industry. We offer delicious, made-to-order food that is affordable without sacrificing quality. This is why, after more than 30 years in business, Charleys has grown to over 630 locations around the world. And we’re still growing. In fact, while cheesesteaks and wings are two of the most popular food items, they are still vastly underrepresented in a landscape that is dominated by chicken, burgers, pizza and Mexican food. This means that there is ample opportunity for entrepreneurs to own a business that immediately stands out in their communities.
Our 30+ years of experience in franchising means that we have significant experience in helping our franchise owners select the perfect location. This is why we have developed several restaurant models to offer our franchise owners flexibility and versatility. Our business model can work in freestanding units with drive-thrus, end caps, in-line locations in strip malls, food courts in malls and airports, as well as non-traditional locations such as travel plazas, office complexes and co-branding opportunities in convenience and gas station locations. Our proven site selection process is the key ingredient in why we’re the largest cheesesteak franchise in the world.
• Our restaurants require a small footprint, which reduces rent costs
• Our streamlined business model reduces labor and maximizes productivity
• Highly efficient inventory management leads to minimal food waste
• Strong buying power assures franchisees benefit from low food costs
• Growth is available in most markets
• World-class support systems and training
• Menu that leverages Fresh, Made-To-Order offerings
Contact us today to discuss the various franchise options available!
“Our only priority is to ensure that our franchisees are profitable,” Charley Shin says. “We have developed a strong culture of support that helps our franchisees in every aspect of running their businesses, and we’re enormously proud of their achievements. We can’t wait to welcome more entrepreneurs into our franchise family as we continue to expand across the United States.”
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!