Deck Rescue Franchising
Deck Rescue franchise restores decks, fences, log homes and concrete for satisfied residential and commercial clients. This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and is looking for a seasonal business, affording them time away to spend with family or other endeavors during the off-season.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$50,000 - $150,000
Own a Deck Rescue Franchising Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A home and commercial deck washing and restoration service franchise
- Offers full range of deck maintenance and services including washing, sealing, staining, and much more
How does it make money?
- Homeowners and business clients pay direct for contracted deck service
- May sometimes be paid through insurance coverage
Who is it for?
- Franchisees who seek a home-based, flexible business model
- Someone who enjoys working outside
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with home and business owners to determine their deck service needs
- Travel to clients’ homes and businesses to provide deck services
- Hire and assign deck service subcontractors as necessary
LOW START-UP COSTS, PART-TIME FLEXIBILITY, ONGOING TRAINING & SUPPORT, AND MORE!
Since 2006, Deck Rescue has offered franchises to qualified men and women across the country. No construction or home improvement experience is required and you don’t need a college degree.
Instead, here’s the main qualification: a commitment to excellence and a passion for customer service. We are looking for dedicated folks to carry on our long tradition of providing impeccable service above and beyond what is expected by our clients.
Advantages of owning a Deck Rescue franchise include:
- Low start-up costs compared to other franchises: Working from your home eliminates a lot of overhead, including rent, additional utilities, and storage/warehousing of chemicals and equipment
- Part-time flexibility: You can operate a Deck Rescue franchise while still maintaining your job or present career. As the business grows, you can then manage it full-time.
- Seasonality: Most regions of the country have a winter off-season which allows you the ability to pursue other endeavors if you so choose.
- Freedom: Rather than be encumbered in an office, restaurant or other confined space, being a Deck Rescue franchisee gives you the luxury of working outdoors at various locations. No two days of work are ever the same!
- Job satisfaction: Customers are constantly astounded by the before / after appearance of their deck or fence. Not only can you take pride in beautifying someone's home (and the entire neighborhood for that matter), but you can see first-hand the smiles on people's faces as the transformation of their deck or fence takes place. You, too, will be amazed as gray, dead wood springs back to life using our proven process.
With Deck Rescue, you learn 26 years of business expertise in only two weeks, eliminating fatal errors and pitfalls that could ruin your business.
You receive ongoing corporate training and support. Plus, you share in our corporate discounts on equipment, advertising and chemicals—all of which contribute substantially to higher profit margins.
Further, as the franchise system grows and an entire region is established, we contribute dollars toward system-wide advertising. This gives you the opportunity to purchase large-scale advertising such as TV, newspaper, radio and digital that you could never afford on your own.
Click to request more information and speak with a Deck Rescue representative today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!