Hand and Stone Massage Spa
The Health and Personal Care Market is Booming. With a simple but unique concept, Hand and Stone has the business model that will help you profit from this fast growing industry.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$406,921 - $521,692
Units in operation
Start with a Simple Premise
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa starts with a simple premise: bring top quality spa services, therapeutic massage, facials, and hair removal to the middle market at a price that is substantially less than traditional day spas, with hours and locations that are more convenient. Massage, facials, and hair removal is a booming industry that provides consumers with healthy bodies and healthy skin.
Our membership model allows for predictable and recurring cash flow. Clients are able to experience a massage or facial each month at discounted pricing and are eligible for other discounts on products and gift cards.
The Health & Wellness Industry is Booming
- 34.5 million americans recedived a massage in 2012.
- The U.S. Department of Labor predicts employment for massage therapists will incease 20% frm 2010 to 2020, faster than average for all occupations.
- The massage industry acheived $12 billion in revenue in 2012.
- Baby-boomers are driving the U.S. market for anti-aging products from around $80 billion in today's market to an estimated $114 billion by 2015.
_Statistics from AMTA 2014 Massage Therapy industry Fact Sheet, and
Global Industry Analysts - USA TODAY - 8/22/2011._
The Hand & Stone Advantage
- Only franchise in North America that offers massage, facials, and hair removal at all locations.
- Many of the business expenses are variable. Therapists are paid when they perform services.
- Industry leading remote access and management tools available through our POS software program.
- Single Unit and Multi-Unit development areas available.
- Recurring revenue stream with membership model and gift cards.
Proven Business System
Opening Support Services
- Aid in Site Selectionand Facility Layout
- Spa In a Box design: all materials,design and equipment clearlydetailed for you
- Three weeks training includingOn-site Operations Training
Ongoing Corporate Support
- State of the Art Software withremote access and live support
- On-site Operations visitsand training
- Performance benchmarking
- High standards of excellence and integrity
- Well developed people skills that canhelp coach spa personnel
- Owners ideally have prior managementor sales experience
- Owner is the key driver for developingreferral relationships, recruiting personnel,scheduling, motivating spa staff andmanaging cash flow
Advertising and Marketing
HSM - Hand & Stone's full-service, in-house advertising agency packs a powerful punch when it comes to supporting and delivering the marketing needs of the franchise system.
"From the day that we signed our franchise agreement we had support each step of the way and continue to have support on an ongoing basis. It was refreshing to have the resources needed in starting a business whether it be IT support or training for therapists and estheticians, Hand & Stone had an expert to help at each stage of the process."
Cate Ruffenach, Hand & Stone Franchise Owner
"If I were starting a business on my own, I'd have to do everything myself, without much help at all. Advertising is one of those segments of the business where I'd be lost. Having HSM there to guide me through it, educating me on what has worked best for the franchisees that came before me, has been invaluable."
A.J. Barowsky, Hand & Stone Franchise Owner
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!