Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$74,221 - $179,840
$23,960 - $89,900
Units in operation
Own a Hoodz Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Nation’s premier Kitchen Exhaust and Pizza Oven Cleaning franchise
- Helps restaurants, casinos, airports, schools and more to remain compliant with health and safety standards
How does it make money?
- Clients pay for Hoodz services
Who is it for?
- Ambitious, detail-oriented visionaries who have an undeniable drive to succeed
- Desire to own a business that makes a difference
- Prior experience not required
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Provide exceptional customer service to build long-term client relationships
- Work with restaurants that are required to document regular Hood cleanings
The BELFOR Franchise Group Advantage
One of the best ways to elevate your restaurant cleaning business is to become part of a franchise family that has a track record of helping entrepreneurs thrive and prosper. By franchising with HOODZ, you get the full support of BELFOR Franchise Group, the worldwide leader in the restoration and home services industry. With a history of franchising spanning 40+ years, BELFOR Franchise Group is committed not only to helping entrepreneurs establish successful businesses, but also to providing them with opportunities for growth.
HOODZ is the nation’s premier Kitchen Exhaust and Pizza Oven Cleaning franchise, and our expertise in helping restaurants remain compliant with health and safety standards has created a recession-resistant business model based on recurring revenue streams and ample room to grow.
Anywhere food is served out of a commercial kitchen, such as airports, hospitals, schools, colleges and prisons, has to comply with local, state or federal regulations that mandate codes for kitchen safety and cleanliness. This has created a tremendous opportunity for entrepreneurs to capitalize on the need for compliance, and create a business where exceptional customer service can lead to long-term contracts, long-term client retention and a highly lucrative business.
And it’s more than just restaurants. Here is the list of places that need to remain compliant with health and safety codes:
● Health Care Facilities
● Military Bases
● Government Facilities
Because health and safety codes are enforced by local and state regulators on a regular basis, the need to hire a company you can trust to get the job done correctly is of paramount importance.
HOODZ is looking for ambitious, detail-oriented visionaries who have an undeniable drive to succeed. If you have these qualities and the desire to own a business that makes a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
We are dedicated to ensuring our franchise owners feel prepared to operate and grow their kitchen exhaust system cleaning business. We are devoted to providing everyone in our franchise family with advanced technical training, along with the skills and tools to provide unmatched service.
The HOODZ franchise offers a proven system, brand equity, unparalleled support, and the backing of an international brand. As the food service industry continues to flourish and expand, owners of kitchen exhaust system cleaning franchises are poised for aggressive growth.
5 Reasons to Become a HOODZ Franchisee
1. State-of-the-Art Equipment – We provide our franchise owners with the equipment they need, as well as the extensive training and instruction they need to provide exceptional customer service.
2. The BELFOR Difference – Our relationship with BELFOR gives our franchise owners access to large-scale corporate jobs, opening doors that independent contractors often struggle to open on their own.
3. Marketing Support – We help with everything from establishing your digital footprint to providing ongoing materials to build a customer base.
4. Training & Proven Business Model – Our business strategies are backed by decades of experience in the industry and with franchising.
5. 24/7 Technical Support & Call Center – Our Field Support Staff is available around the clock. Our Call Center, keeps franchise owners from missing business and helps increase sales – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Training & Support
We provide comprehensive coaching to build business acumen with a focus on technical proficiency through our well-rounded approach to training. Not only as you get started, but every step along the way – for years to come!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!