Our franchisees typically have a full time job and operate their KnockOut stores with a manager trained by the franchisor. If you're looking to be an absentee owner and would like to have a business model that attracts the best employees in your market, this might be for you.
Full Franchise Information
Are You Looking For An Attractive Investment?
Knockouts is one of the premier providers of men's haircutting and grooming services in the country!
The media has described us as, “first class stylists, and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere for an overall exceptional experience,” “a cool concept that integrates the best stylists with a unique and relaxing environment,” “these ladies know how to make a fellow feel welcome.”
What Do KnockOuts Franchisees Say About This Model:
- Nothing like it in the market.
- Targets a niche market with vey high disposable income.
- Clients are very loyal – recording a 90% plus retention rate.
- Attracts the best stylists in the local market.
- Franchise models offer below market royalty agreements.
- Owners able to focus on fulltime job while operating several stores.
- Staff have an opportunity to acquire an equity stake in business.
Why Become A Knockouts’ Franchisee?
- Create a parallel career path while in corporate America.
- Proven statistics of stores breaking even in as little as 1 to 3 months.
- Model affords highest staff remuneration in the market.
- Franchisor is very responsive to needs and ideas of franchisees.
- Historically, this is a recession proof business.