Ledgers provides tax preparation, payroll, compliance and most importantly, advisory services to help small business owners. Whether one is starting a tax business, expanding a current business, or needs help developing a true succession plan, Ledgers is a great partner.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$57,000 - $96,500
Units in operation
Own a Ledgers Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Provides small business owners with tax preparation, payroll, compliance, and advisory services
- Ledgers Franchisees typically have a background in tax/payroll, bookkeeping, accounting, CPA's, financial planning, or insurance
- Grow your business without doing all the work – Central Processing lets you continue your growth without hiring or spending long hours in the office!
How does it make money?
- Clients pay per tax services provided to support their business
Who is it for?
- Certified Public Accountants, Tax Professionals, and Enrolled Agents
- Entrepreneurs with applicable experience who desire owning and operating a year-round tax and business advisory firm
- Someone looking to own a franchise with maximum support in all aspects of the business from operations, marketing, business development, and more
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Hire, manage, and train necessary tax professionals to assist clients with advisory services as needed
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the franchise
- Network and market within your community to grow the brand's awareness
Ledgers, a vertical within Loyalty Brands, is a tax, payroll, compliance, and advisory company founded to help deliver world-class solutions that meet your clients' needs wherever they are in the business cycle. We offer a breath of fresh air and don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to our businesses. We’ve created a proven way of operating that drives customer loyalty and helps small businesses better manage and build financial stability.
Ledgers is a necessary service for most business owners. Our franchise opportunity provides a safe and productive work environment while operating a recession-resistant business model. Additionally, we are in a growing market as tax regulations are constantly changing. Ledgers help small and medium-sized business owners of retail, service, and personal taxpayers, focus on running their businesses more successfully to attain their goals.
Why You Should Franchise With Ledgers
Whether you're looking to start a business, expand a current business, or need help developing a true succession plan, Ledgers is a great partner. Ledgers helps tax professionals and accountants turn their practices into scalable, annuity-valued businesses. Franchisees are supported in all aspects of owning a business including training, marketing, expansion, and more. Ledgers has a low initial investment with access to Growth Support, so franchisees can grow the business on their terms. There is no previous experience required.
Ledgers supplies all the software needed for every aspect of the model. There are multiple revenue streams including tax preparation, payroll, compliance, and most important, advisory services to guide clients through the maze of small business ownership and keep them educated as to how to best structure and run their business. Ledgers also provides centralized processing of documents and financial reports, marketing support, a personalized website, and ongoing SEO support, that allows new owners to grow their business without doing all the work. Central Processing lets you continue your growth without hiring or spending long hours in the office!
With year-round service, Ledgers is a unique business opportunity that will elevate franchisees to the next level. Ledgers is a next-generation firm.
Benefits of Franchising with Ledgers
- Low Investment
- Web-Based Systems from Accounting to Tax
- B2B & B2C Component
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Strong brand name
- Ledgers Personalized Website
- In-Bound Marketing Program
The Ledgers System Highlights
- Ledgers Accounting System powered by QBO
- Ledgers Tax powered by UltraTax
- Ledgers Practice Management powered by Onvio (with practice management, portal, document management, unlimited storage, and more)
Ledgers Support & Training System
- Support - The Ledgers Franchise Support system begins with the business management system that allows franchisees to offer a complete suite of services, backed by our comprehensive, practical, and technical manuals, training programs, educational and promotional materials that guide a franchisee through pricing, operational and business development issues.
- Training - The Ledgers Training Program makes sure that no franchisee goes out to the business community unprepared. We offer training programs that cover operations, sales and marketing, especially inbound marketing that will draw new clients to our state-of-the-art website. We use “real world” examples and exercises to demonstrate how our system can translate into running a successful Ledger franchise.
Our proven marketing methods and brand recognition will help you gain instant credibility and clients. In an industry where there are few standards, credibility is the key to your success.
Our Ideal Candidate
At Ledgers, we are looking for like-minded individuals with a growth mindset looking to expand their entrepreneurial careers. The typical Ledgers Franchisees are of the following career paths:
- Tax/Payroll Preparers
- Financial Planners
If you are a professional in any of the fields mentioned above, then we want to speak with you!
Get the Conversation Started, Request More Information Today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!