Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffee & Smoothies - Mobile Event
Aloha! In Hawaiian culture, ʻohana means family. As a Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffee & Smoothies franchisee, you'll join an ʻohana of fellow owners running a fun, mobile business serving delicious coffees and all-natural smoothies. You'll place your tiki hut-style mobile carts in high-traffic venues such as sports arenas, convention centers, concert halls, college campuses, and more. With Maui Wowi, your coffee & smoothie business can operate weekends or 7 days a week -- the decision, and flexibility, is always yours.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- A Hawaiian-themed mobile coffee & smoothie franchise selling healthy treats from tiki-style smoothie carts located in high-traffic venues
- Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffee & Smoothies offers a range of business formats, including mobile carts, kiosks, and full retail stores
How does it make money?
- Sales of healthy smoothies, coffee, and an assortment of other Hawaiian-themed treats
Who is it for?
- Entrepreneurs who feel energized by a day spent interacting with customers or working with venue partners
- Those drawn to a fun, flexible, values-driven business that allows them to work just weekends or seven days per week
- Investors looking for a format designed for multi-unit ownership - Maui Wowi's standard mobile franchise agreement grants owners rights to up to three smoothie carts
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Operate your mobile smoothie cart (or carts) full-time or part-time
- Establish partnerships with venues and events in order to position your coffee and smoothie carts closest to customers
- Hire and motivate your team
- Once your business is off the ground, you may hire a manager and opt for a hands-off ownership model
Maui Wowi is one of the hottest coffee & smoothie franchise concepts around and a leader in the mobile event business, providing customers with premium fruit smoothies and gourmet Hawaiian coffee at a wide variety of high-traffic venues.
With our signature mobile cart (pictured above), a proven model for over 30 years, you can bring the product to the people at stadiums, arenas, convention centers, universities and everything in between. Maui Wowi has 450 units across six countries and continues to experience accelerated growth, spreading the Aloha Spirit at nearly 10,000 events per year!
Mobile Carts (Non-Traditional) is Our Tradition!
In an otherwise cookie-cutter world of conformity, exists a brand that has been unique from the start. Maui Wowi takes paradise to the people and makes its mark by serving exceptional products in a fun atmosphere.
As a franchise system that offers a variety of business models, Maui Wowi’s mobile Ka’anaplai Cart has been hitting the streets for over three decades; long before the food truck craze. Its ability to be easily transported in and out of theme parks, stadiums, arenas, and more has allowed franchisees to spread the Aloha Spirit all over the country!
The mobile tiki hut-style carts offer versatility that is unmatched by other opportunities. They are fully equipped to blend fresh made smoothies on site and brew premium Hawaiian coffees that keep customers coming back for more.
Maui Wowi operates in hundreds of nontraditional venues such as racetracks, convention centers, and college campuses. The transportable business makes it easy for franchisees to set up shop without the overhead typically associated with a brick and mortar and has become a great way for individuals to step into business ownership on their terms.
Maui Wowi is bringing paradise in a cup to more places, more people, and reminding us that variety is the spice of life!
What makes Maui Wow Unique?
Flexible: As your own boss, you decide when, where and how often you work! With a simple dual product line and an event based business- it’s up to you!
Unique: One-of-a-kind Hawaiian culture, offering the world's best smoothies and coffee. We are the only company to offer consumers a vacation in a cup!
Scalable: With a modest investment (around $80,000), our owners can quickly open multiple mobile units in places like professional sports stadiums, arenas, convention centers and amusement parks.
‘Ohana: At Maui Wowi, there is an entire franchise system, or ‘ohana to help support your Maui Wowi business.
*The franchise fee of $42,500 is for the rights to own and operate up to 3 units
Support and Training
- Structured Education (Franchise) Process
- Training at HQ
- Event and Venue Assistance
- 24/7 Help Desk
- Mobile Marketing Kits
- Strategic Marketing Campaigns
- Franchisee Forum
- Exclusive Launch Process
DO YOU FIT?
We don’t just let anyone join our 'ohana. Our ideal candidate is a go-getter who is looking to hit the ground running and make their entrepreneurial dreams come true with a fun and flexible concept. It’s someone who isn’t afraid to throw on a Hawaiian shirt and get to work building their business and spreading the Aloha Spirit one cup at a time.
Fill out the form to find out if you fit!