Molly Maid provides its clients with professional house cleaning that they can trust. Whether it’s a one-time job or a returning client, they do the job right the first time down to every light fixture - leading to their repeat business rate of 97 percent each year.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$89,200 - $137,200
Units in operation
A Future that Sparkles
Molly Maid’s repeat business, strong national brand recognition, and simple business model present owners with an opportunity for high in come, security, and the time to enjoy their success. The primary focus at Molly Maid is on helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals.
As part of the Dwyer Group, our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
-(Elena Brooks, Molly Maid franchisee, Peninsula & Williamsburg, VA)
**You invest in us. We invest in you. **
With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management)
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Molly Maid marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Molly Maid brand the most recognized residential cleaning brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 470 fellow Molly Maid franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
-(Greg Perkins, Molly Maid franchisee, Central Charlotte, NC)
**And there’s MORE…
- Mon-Fri No nights or weekends
- 97% customer retention rate
- 17 million customers in the U.S. alone
- 200 territories with lucrative opportunity for growth
- Little inventory costs
- Very low overhead costs for strong growth with rewarding margins
- Franchise Fee: $14,900
- Total Investment Range: $89,200-$137,200
- Financing Available
- Training Available
- Incorporated Name: Molly Maid, LLC
- Industry: Cleaning Services
- Industry Subsector: Cleaning – Residential
- Total Units: 470+ U.S. plus 184 Internationally
- Year Founded: 1979
- Started Franchising: 1979
- Office Location: Waco, TX
Discounts: Veterans and Public Protectors (Police and Fire)