The National Association of Financial and Estate Planning. Specializing in Self Directed Retirement products, such as the Self Directed IRA, or ICO. The Self Directed 401(k) or one.K as we call it. A 1031 Exchange rescue service, and a Self Directed Installment sale. We provide sales consulting and support for these and other estate planning or wealth building tools.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
IMPORTANT: This is not a franchise or business opportunity You must have available retirement funds to use our services.
Small Business Financing Solutions
- Need Usable Capital?
You can finance your own business, start a business or buy into a franchise using your 401(k) without paying taxes, penalties, interest or even debt! The benefits are "Simply Amazing! And yet still, very easy to understand!"
If you've ever tried to finance a business or finance a franchise you know that the number one problem and reason for not getting started is lack of funding. NAFEP helps small business start ups and franchises through its mySOP program.
A Employee Stock Ownership Plan, referred to after this as mySOP is a form of a 401(k) plan setup for your own C-corp. The mySOP's purpose is to purchase the shares of your own C-corp. This structure is designed to get cash from a 401(k) or IRA into a corporation. This is necessary in order for start-ups, small businesses or cash strapped companies to tap cash from employee pension accounts.
Benefits of the financing a business or franchise with the mySOP
- Bank of yourself - You are investing in yourself and your business. This is a debt free way of starting your business
- Improves cash flow - The mySOP program does not place debt servicing requirements on your new business which improves cash flow.
- Tax Deferred Growth - capital appreciation and growth of the business is tax deferred for the retirement plan
- Penalty Free - Eliminates many of the prohibited transaction problems when running a business when using retirement funds
- Combine with other funding - Allows for traditional and SBA lending
- Increase retirement deferrals - 401k plans have much higher contribution limits so you can build your retirement plan
How to finance a franchise or business with the mySOP
- Create a C-Corp
- Establish the mySOP
- Roll money into the mySOP (from a IRA or former employer's 401(k))
- Purchase shares of your C-Corp. This places the cash inside of the business
Business finance strategies for using the mySOP
- Purchase real estate when only recourse loans are available
- Provides cash for starting a business and/or financing a franchise
- Provide capital for a struggling or cash poor business
What Your Plan Comes With
- Setup of C-Corp
- Filing of state articles by NAFEP
- Filing for Corp EIN with IRS by NAFEP
- C-Corp bylaws
- Setup and operating guide
- Stock certificates
- Meeting Records (initial and annual)
- Banking authorizations for checking account
- Creation of 401K plan documents
- Filing of 401K EIN
- Favorable determination letter from IRS
- Complete set of plan documents with all necessary forms and guides
- Assistance and guidance in the rollover of current plan to new self directed plan
- Assistance and guidance in setup of checking account or use our partner Chase Bank
- Unlimited pre and post setup consulting for plan setup and operation
IMPORTANT: You must have available retirement funds to use our services."
Interested parties should have at least $40K to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!