NEXTAFF is a workforce strategy provider offering a compelling business model, an impressive track record and strong support channels. You’ll enjoy all the benefits of being part of a large, national organization while retaining the flexibility to control your own business and your own future.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$60,000 - $135,000
Units in operation
Own a Nextaff Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Nextaff is a professional talent identification, recruiting and hiring consulting firm
- Nextaff’s proprietary X-FACTOR recruiting method ensures an increase in viable professional talent
- Also provides assessments of existing workforces to ascertain personnel needs
- Guides employers in all personnel matters
How does it make money?
- Businesses pay Nextaff franchisees when they hire a prospect, based on a percentage of the new hire’s salary
- Companies may also pay direct fees for personnel consulting services
Who is it for?
- Business people with an eye for good professional talent
- Someone knowledgeable of the business workplace and general staffing systems
- Franchisees who would enjoy matching employees with the right employees
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Partner with corporate offices in finding prospective employees
- Work with job seekers to locate optimal employment situations
- Apply Nextaff’s proprietary system in assessing workplace staffing
NEXTAFF is a workforce strategy provider offering a compelling business model, an impressive track record and strong support channels. When you join the NEXTAFF Franchise network, you’ll be able to set yourself apart from the competition using our proprietary recruiting method called XFactor. You’ll gain access to our expertise, technology, back office support, marketing and business development resources. You’ll enjoy all the benefits of being part of a large, national organization while retaining the flexibility to control your own business and your own future.
The Employment Industry is Booming!
It’s no secret that staffing is a great industry. The Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts staffing will continue to be one of the top 10 job-growth industries in the U.S. through 2018. Employers need your services. Job seekers count on you to find work. And you play a major role in making organizations more efficient, productive and profitable.
However, the typical staffing office is failing to adequately address many of the big talent management challenges employers face; issues such as legal compliance, employment risk mitigation, wage and benefit cost control, workforce planning and employee retention.
So what can you do to stand out in the market? You can be an owner of a cutting edge solution within the 140B staffing industry that will address the 21st century needs of employers. The good news is that employers need more from you. They need talent management expertise. They need strategic HR guidance. And they need real solutions to their workforce challenges.
NEXTAFF's Workforce Strategies Franchise Program
NEXTAFF has developed a franchise opportunity specifically for professionals and established staffing firms. Through our Workforce Strategy Franchise program, we will enable you to offer new services and open doors to more business opportunities. Break away from the drudgery and stress of managing your back office and concentrate on the reasons the staffing industry excited you in the first place.
As a NEXTAFF Franchisee, you will be able to offer services that address the entire employment life-cycle, including:
- Benefits Administration
- Payroll Tax
- Risk Management
- Human Resources
*Royalty Fee is 6-8% of Gross Wages
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!