Paul Davis Emergency Services
We are scalable, flexible, and provide vital services that are always in demand: water extraction, mold mitigation, trauma cleanup, and much more. An emergency services business allows you to operate from your home and benefit from our reputation and extensive experience in the business.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Residential and commercial restoration service that specializes in restoration after fires, floods, and other destructive events
- Also offers emergency response 24/7
How does it make money?
- Most jobs are paid through insurance coverage, either fully or partially
- Some jobs are paid for out-of-pocket or from estate settlements
Who is it for?
- Business people who are comfortable working with insurance companies
- Franchisees familiar with home and commercial renovation and construction
- Disciplined people who are ready to respond immediately to customers in need
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with insurance adjustors to procure payments for restoration services
- Work with customers to assess their needs
- Conduct restoration services and/or hire contractors to carry out rebuilding jobs
With over 370 locations around the US and 50 years of experience, our business owners tackle the recovery process with sensitivity, efficiency, and expertise because they’ve received the best training in the business. Whether dealing with damage from fires, mold, water, storms, natural disasters, or other emergencies, Paul Davis business owners inspire confidence because they know their craft inside and out.
Paul Davis also offers business owners flexibility and scalability. With two levels of investment, Paul Davis Restoration and Paul Davis Emergency Services, franchisees can select an investment level that fits their unique business goals and lifestyle. It’s also possible to grow and scale your business when the time is right for you and your family.
We take training seriously at Paul Davis. It’s a bedrock principle of our company because our reputation is only as good as the education we provide our business owners. That’s why we continually invest in our state-of-the-art training facility and our world-class trainers. Paul Davis business owners leave training prepared to own and operate their restoration businesses because our training is unparalleled.
We provide our franchisees with:
- A state-of-the-art training facility
- World-class trainers who know how to teach
- Continuing education classes to ensure growth
- A dedicated support person to ensure questions are answered quickly
- Collaboration and mentoring by experienced franchisees
- Expert marketing, business, and technical support
- Brand name recognition of the most respected name in restoration
- Assistance securing accounts with recurring revenue
COLLABORATION AND SUPPORT
Paul Davis is committed to collaboration. We use a democratic voting process to ensure each and every business owner has a clear voice in our company’s direction and future. Try finding that at another restoration franchise!
At Paul Davis, we won’t treat you like a number because you were never a number to begin with. We won’t force you to run your business in a way that’s contrary to your needs because we believe business owners know what their businesses need.
We offer continuing education classes, franchisee mentoring programs, marketing support, and a field representative dedicated to your ongoing needs to ensure you’re growing and evolving as a business owner and receiving all the tools you need to thrive.
Are you driven, success minded, and ready to start the next chapter of your life? You don’t need to have experience with the restoration business to become a Paul Davis Restoration or Paul Davis Emergency Services business owner. What we look for in our franchisees is the desire to succeed. So, if you’re patient, willing to work hard, learn, and collaborate with our team, you’re an excellent fit for a Paul Davis business opportunity.
Emergency restoration is a $71.3 Billion dollar industry. Invest in your future by investing in a Paul Davis Restoration business!
Royalties & Marketing Fund Contributions: For Paul Davis Emergency Services, royalties are 8% to 4% of monthly gross sales. The royalty percentage decreases as gross sales increase. Marketing fees are 2% of monthly gross sales.
See what Paul Davis Emergency Services is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!