PostNet is a printing, marketing, and shipping franchise that specializes in helping small businesses thrive around the globe. Our ability to more personally connect with customers helps us stand out against the competition.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$169,767 - $212,275
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- PostNet offers a wide array of printing, graphic design, consulting and mailing services
- Caters specifically to small business owners’ marketing and shipping needs
- Also offers numerous side services, including mailbox rental, packaging, notarizing and passport photos
How does it make money?
- In-store sales of printing and design services
- Sales of packaging, photograph, wrapping and other mailing-related supplies
- Rental of mailboxes
- Payment for notary and consulting services
Who is it for?
- Organized business professionals who can advise customers on shipping and packaging
- Marketing-minded franchisees who can consult on small-business strategies
- Personable people who interact well with the public
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Oversee daily operation of a high-traffic shipping, marketing and printing store
- Work with small-business owners in devising their marketing and printing needs
- Hire and manage staffing as needed
Now is a great time to open a PostNet
PostNet has evolved from a humble pack-and-ship business into a forward-thinking printing, marketing, and shipping franchise that specializes in providing professional, business-enhancing solutions to the 28 million small businesses in the United States and the millions more around the globe. Since we began franchising in 1993, our brand has grown to nearly 660 locations across nine countries, close to 250 of which are in the United States. Over two decades after we launched our proven business model, PostNet is even stronger.
In 2017, PostNet became part of the global family of MBE Worldwide*. The two companies have an extensive reach with 2,600 locations in 40 countries around the world. PostNet's visionary leadership team is committed to innovation through technology. Our culture ensures our franchise owners are profitable and supported every step in their journey in becoming successful small business owners in their communities.
“PostNet thrives on our ability to connect with our customers in a far more personal way than our competition,” says Brian Spindel, President, and COO of PostNet. “We’ve invested significantly in training and technology to help our franchisees to drive business to their centers, and more importantly, build meaningful and lasting relationships with their customers. Our top-performing franchisees are those who are passionate about actively networking with local small businesses, and posses the outgoing personality needed to make their PostNet locations a meaningful part of their communities.”
*MBE Worldwide is the owner of the Mail Boxes Etc. brand and business concept for the entire world except for the US and Canada.
Top Reasons to own a PostNet Franchise
What does PostNet have that other brands cannot offer? Here are a few reasons why PostNet is a smart business to own:
- History – PostNet has been a leader in the printing and shipping industry for over three decades.
- Small Business Printing and Marketing Support: our franchisees offer valuable printing and marketing services for local small and medium-sized businesses
- Multi-Carrier Options: we offer multi-carrier options, including UPS, FedEx, DHL and the USPS.
- Diverse Services: an extensive menu of services that provide our franchisees with multiple revenue streams.
- Technology: PostNet commits to utilizing new and emerging technologies to meet our customer’s needs.
- Franchisee-First Culture: we foster a culture of support and inclusivity focused on franchisee profitability and success.
- Low Investment: a PostNet is an affordable print and shipping franchise with a small retail footprint but offering the same services larger commercial printers offer
PostNet franchise is a low-cost investment opportunity with potential for high returns
PostNet is an affordable investment opportunity with a proven business model that offers the potential for high returns. The total investment necessary to begin operating a PostNet franchise ranges from $169,767 to $217,275. PostNet is a substantially more affordable investment than several of our competitors, and our rapid buildout time allows our franchise owners the opportunity to hasten their return on investment. Once a site is selected, a new PostNet can be open in six to eight weeks. Our Online Print Center platform allows new franchise owners to begin selling PostNet services and earning a profit from the moment an address is selected for a new PostNet store — potentially quickening the return on investment even further and bringing in additional revenue beyond the sales made during regular business hours.
Join the Brand that Shares Your Values
PostNet is entirely committed to the success of our franchise owners, evolving our business model through the years to meet the relevant market demands to ensure that our business model is sustainable over the long term. Our growing network of franchise owners is just as committed to the success of their peers as to the success of their centers and small business communities; helping each other through economic downturns, stepping in to help during times of illness and being there with advice, support and encouragement when it is needed. At PostNet – We Care for the Whole.
“The perfect candidate for a successful PostNet franchise owner is someone who has discovered the entrepreneurial bug. They want to taste small business ownership for themselves, to make their schedule and take control of their own time. In many cases, it could be a career change, and retirees also find success with the PostNet franchise.” - Kevin Center, PostNet franchise owner in Atlanta, Georgia
“PostNet was an opportunity for me to work for myself and to provide a better life for my family. It also gave me an opportunity to work alongside my wife. When we opened, we wanted to break even in 18 months, and we were able to reach our goal a whole lot sooner. We've opened our third center, and we feel confident that we can open as many stores as we like as long as we nurture good leadership."- Greg Howard, PostNet franchise owner in Houston, Texas
See what PostNet is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!