RedLine Athletics is a sport-specific training facility developed to help young athletes become stronger, faster and more powerful. Your own business in sports and fitness is within reach!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$188,275 - $270,525
Units in operation
If you love sports and are looking for a business opportunity to own a Sports Business, RedLine Athletics is the Sports Business you want to own.
RedLine Athletics "Youth" Athletic Training Centers are focused on enhancing speed, power and core strength along with injury prevention of student athletes ages eight to eighteen. Based on the successful franchise formula developed by John Leonesio, RedLine Athletics has the potential to offer a high rate of return on investment with their signature YOUTH sports training centers.
Prime franchise locations and Regional Developer opportunities are available right now. If you have a PASSION for SPORTS, with a purpose to serve this underserved youth sports market, then you should own a RedLine Athletics Youth Athletic Training Center franchise.
Technology Based Injury Prevention
Our Certified Sports Performance Specialists (all have played at the collegiate and/or professional level) focus on building a strong physical foundation while combing their passion and knowledge to mentor young athletes. Each athlete has a customized designed, sport-specific training program that will help them achieve their goals and maximize their potential. Fusionetics testing is just one of the core differentiators of prehab verses rehab conditioning.
Proven Business Model
Based on the successful formula developed by John Leonesio that took Massage Envy from concept to $300 million and The Joint…the Chiropractic Place to more than 400 franchises awarded in 3 years, and successfully took them to an IPO, RedLine Athletics has the potential to offer a high rate of return on investment with their signature sports training facilities.
Regional Developer Opportunity
Currently, we have 18 Regional Developer partners (OH, TX, MI, CA, FL, MD, CO, GA, and more). Do you have the management skills and business acumen to be a Regional Developer? Some key regions still remain but, are going fast. As an RD you'll benefit:
- Commissions on franchise sales
- Participate and build up your monthly royalty stream
- Build financial equity in your region in event you ever sold
- SBA approved
- You are not required to open a training center therefore keep your current employment
- If you decide to open a training center you'll have the premier selection from real estate
As a franchisee you'll be trained and provided all the latest training and technology based solutions that make your training center significantly different from local competitors. Some of your service offerings can include:
- Baseline concussion testing
- Customized computer nutritional planning
- Customized college locator based on athletic and academic metrics
- MAT – Muscle Activation Technique
- Team, private and semi-private training, adult boot camps, off-site training, cage rentals, etc.
- Memberships starting as low as $39.00
Outstanding Support - Every Step of the Way
- Real Estate: Site selection and help on lease negotiations, protected trade area
- Equipment: One contact, one call to us, saves you countless hours
- Training: Initial 1 week franchise training, on-site local RD support, ongoing training through our web-based portal, franchise conventions, etc.
- Marketing: Access to our library of proprietary marketing materials, unit level microsites to localize your message, social media guidance, etc.
- Technology: From a point of sale system to a robust Franchise Support Portal with training, forms, marketing materials, policies, manuals, etc.
- Become involved in one of our committees (social media, technology, apparel, etc.)
See what RedLine Athletics is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!