SIGNARAMA is the largest sign franchisor in the world. The sign industry has become more than a $49 billion market and SIGNARAMA has been ranked by Entrepreneur as the top franchise in the industry for nine straight years.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$185,000 - $195,000
Units in operation
Own a Signarama Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Helps businesses design and print storefront signs, banners, tradeshow props, digital displays, and more
How does it make money?
- Businesses pay Signarama to help design and print a variety of marketing-related materials
- 70% of business comes from repeat customers
Who is it for?
- Someone looking for a lower cost franchise (under $50k in required liquid capital)
- Someone who prefers selling to businesses as opposed to individuals
- Signarama is great for veterans; in 2014-15 the Military Times named Signarama the third best franchise for veterans
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Market and promote your service and the Signarama brand
- Hire and manage a team
- Handle customer service
- Oversee the process of making signs (no previous expertise is needed; all required knowledge is in the training course)
As companies compete more and more for consumers' attention, brand recognition and local advertising has become vitally important to businesses. Further, this need for customized messaging has catapulted the sign industry into more than a $49 billion market.
Participate in this explosive growth by joining Signarama, ranked #1 in the industry by the prestigious Entrepreneur Magazine's Annual Franchise 500. We have been successfully helping entrepreneurs launch full-service sign centers for over 27 years and are now approaching 1,000 stores in over 60 countries. Our vast experience and expertise delivers to you the training, consulting, equipment, and support necessary to run your successful Signarama store. The franchise fee for Signarama is $49,500 and the total investment ranges between $168,000 and $172,000, with financing available.
"I want to thank Signarama for having us a part of the family. This has been a great, exciting time for us, as we move from our corporate careers into building our own business. And it’s been a wonderful trip, between the training in West Palm to the set-up and the technical folks coming up here and putting us completely together. We moved out of the corporate world because it was simply a time for change for both of us, me and my wife. And, this has been wonderful so far. We are so looking forward to being a part of this family for as long as it takes us to get where we want to be. Thank you."
-Steve Robinson, Signarama Owner, Neenah WI
Why Franchise with Signarama?
- High Volume Buying Power: With nearly 1,000 stores worldwide, Signarama has an economy of scale that enable us to negotiate exceptional prices with vendors and suppliers; thus, allowing you to generate large profit margins.
- Elite Training Progam: Our industry expert training staff teaches you every aspect of running, managing and promoting a successful Signarama Franchise.
- Regional Personnel: Are in tune with your local community and provide ongoing assistance for you every step of the way while guaranteeing your ongoing success.
- Easy Turnkey Process: Our turnkey process provides everything you need to run your business. From the machinery to hardware, software, fixtures and furnishings, everything is included for your business.
- Demographic Studies: We carefully research all aspects of every Signarama site; such as demographics, traffic counts, business counts, customer parking, etc. After all criteria are met and a location has been selected, we will assist you in the negotiation of your lease and the store build-out.
- Veterans' Discount: Signarama offers 50% off the Franchise Fee for Veterans
At no obligation, we encourage you to complete the request form for more information to discover why our proven system is ranked #1 in a $50 Billion Industry.
Signarama, founded in 1986 by Ray and Roy Titus in Farmingdale, NY, began franchising in late 1987 with opening an additional pilot store in North Palm Beach, FL. Today, all Signarama locations are independently owned and operated.
Master License Opportunities Globally
We also award very unique MASTER LICENSE opportunities for targeted countries/regions to qualified individuals and companies.
A master license grants the owner the exclusive development privileges for the brand and generates a very positive cash flow stream from the selling of franchises and collecting royalties. To learn more about this special opportunity, please fill out the short form below. We look forward to speaking with you!
This advertisement is not an offer to sell a franchise. Any offer to sell
this franchise will be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document and only
following registration by SIGNARAMA in any state requiring registration prior
In New York: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law.
In California: These franchises have been registered under franchise investment law of the State of California. Such registration does not constitute approval, recommendation or endorsement by the Commissioner of business oversight nor a finding by the commissioner that the information provided herein is true, complete and not misleading.
See what Signarama is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!