Tailored Living is a leading solution and provider of closet, garage and home organizational products and services through complimentary in-home consultations. They also provide complete design, measuring and installation services adapted to each client's specific needs.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$156,930 - $297,295
Units in operation
Own a Tailored Living Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Provider of closet, garage and home organizational products and services
How does it make money?
- Provides in-home consultation before designing custom storage solutions
- Commercial custom storage solutions for offices and businesses to create efficient and productive workflow
Who is it for?
- Driven individuls with an entrepreneurial spirit, sales expertise and a passion for customer service
- Collaborative and eager individuals who want to learn about owning a franchise business
- People who like a small business with the support of a larger organization
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Offer high-quality organization and storage solutions for their garages, closets, pantries and more through complimentary in-home consultations
- Design, measuring and installation services adapted to client's needs
- Manage and lead a team who can provide quality home improvement services
To be recognized worldwide as the leading solution and provider of closet, garage and home organizational products and services. Being the leader means providing outstanding products, quality, training, support and having happy franchisee.
Tailored Living® is a member of a family of brands under the umbrella of Home Franchise Concepts® (HFC), parent company and franchisor of home improvement service companies that include Budget Blinds® and Concrete Craft®. As a franchising expert, HFC is dedicated to helping people go into business for themselves and to help them grow their home-based franchise business to be as successful as possible.
Tailored Living proudly offers homeowners high-quality organization and storage solutions for their garages, closets, pantries, family rooms, home offices and more, through complimentary in-home consultations. The company also provides complete design, measuring and installation services adapted to each client’s specific needs.
Tailored Living's industry experience, commitment to service, and wide breath of product offerings has allowed it to grow into the largest whole-home organization company with nearly 200 franchise territories serving more than 2,000 cities throughout the United States and Canada.
We're the brand designed to meet the needs of today's consumers:
Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® is the right concept at the right time. As consumers hold on to their homes longer, start families or welcome elderly parents into their homes, they begin looking for ways to maximize space. This is fueling the tremendous growth of the home organization industry: an industry that is projected to increase 4.0 percent annually to $9.4 billion in 2017*.
Garage organization systems and flooring are major trends in the home organization category. Sales of home organization products for use in garages are expected to post the fastest gains, rising 5.5 percent per year through 2015*.
*Freedonia Group, Inc., 2013
Providing a strong start:
Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage® franchisees receive unparalleled support from a leader in the home improvement industry.
1) Ongoing Training - There are always opportunities for franchise owners and their employees to brush up on the basics and build additional skills. Because of the nature of the home improvement industry, there’s always something new. Our franchisees have numerous means to add to their knowledge base and skill set.
- National Convention
- Regional workshops and marketing seminars
- Monthly Continued Education webinars
- Monthly Drawing Board design webinars
- Professional in-house technology solutions experts
- Online forums for networking and exchange of best practices
2) Proprietary D’VinciTM Software - Tailored Living provides franchisees with D’VinciTM software that helps customers envision their storage solutions during in-home consultations. Training on how to use the software is provided so that you can use this powerful tool to help you close more sales.
3) Exclusive Territory - Approximately 75,000 households.
4) Dedicated Business Coaches - Get your questions answered by experts. Business Coaches are there to help ensure your business is running smoothly.
5) Workshops - Learn from the best. We bring in top industry speakers to keep you informed on the latest trends and product innovations. Plus, you can exchange tips and industry knowledge with other franchisees.
6) Online and Toll-free Phone Support - You can get answers fast from our technical support system.
Ideal Franchise Candidate
When looking for our next great franchise owner we pay attention to driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, sales expertise, and passion for customer service. Our ideal candidates are collaborative and eager to learn the ropes about owning a franchise business. In exchange for your hard-work, we reward our franchisees with support in everything from marketing to operations! Are you an ideal partner for our franchise program.
See what Tailored Living is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!