Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
The Art Truck
We celebrate creativity and turn parties into works of art. Art Truck party guests create great memories with friends, family, classmates and co-workers while also creating personal works of art to take home. Our menu curated projects offers creative experiences for all ages, while “art-tenders” make party planning management simple!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$74,000 - $144,000
Own a The Art Truck Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Mobile art party service featuring a colorful, fully-stocked truck with art supplies
- Also offers an art lounge location for hosting art parties and events
- Hosts parties and events for kids and adults
How does it make money?
- Families and business customers pay for art party hosting and supplies
- Schools, libraries and educational programs purchase party and event hosting and classes
Who is it for?
- Art lovers and creative people who can help others appreciate art
- Upbeat, high-energy franchisees who can serve as fun party hosts
- Someone who wants a fun, home-based business
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Travel to schools, libraries, homes and businesses and host art-themed parties
- Actively promote the Art Truck franchise to attract a wide range of customers
- Enlist and hire artists and party hosts as needed
We put the “art” in party on our Party Truck or at a venue of a guest’s choice. The Art Truck delivers fun, educational birthday parties and events for all ages. An inspiring menu of carefully curated projects offers creative experiences for all ages, while “art-tenders” make party planning and management a breeze. Free invitations and custom goodie bags, help turn any party into a work of art.
- Our Art-tenders run your event from start to clean up so that you can relax and enjoy your guests and event. • Guests can be creative and messy in our mobile studio – not their home!
- The Art Truck is stocked with a wide variety of artistic supplies and artist tools.
- Art Truck projects are designed in collaboration with a team of experienced artists and educators to be fun for all ages and skill levels.
- Guests celebrate together while making arts and crafts and create great memories.
- Guests take home personal works of art – what a great gift!
- Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
- Our Party Truck is hip, fun and inspiring.
- Our Party Truck is self-powered, climate controlled and fully insured.
- The Art Truck provides party perfection, in our mobile art studio.
- The kids can create and you can rest easy that they’ll be no mess for moms to clean.
- Pick from a variety of theme ideas including; robot party, masquerade party, fairytale party, jewelry bling party and more!
Few of Many Art Truck Testimonials
[ ](https://franchiseconduit.com/wp- content/uploads/2016/10/Screen-Shot-2016-10-06-at-7.48.20-PM.png)
The art truck always gets a 5 start rating! The instructors are engaging and patient with the children. They are timely and flexible. They did a great job, I’d highly recommend for children of all ages! And adults too! Thank you again to Morgan and Tessa for making my daughters 8th birthday a special one. June 2016
Best party ever! The girls loved it. Morgan is a pleasure to work with and great with the kids. I highly recommend the Art Truck! June 2016
Awesome!!! Responsive, punctual, great with the kids, accommodating and customer oriented! Perfect setting and activities for the kids, daughter loved it! Highly recommend and would hire them again. Great job, thank you!! May 2016
Thank you so much for everything. My daughter’s 8th birthday party was a huge success. All the kids had such a great time making flower pots. I would highly recommend The Art Truck for birthday parties. April 2016
It was one of my favorite kids’ parties!! Maura you were great thank you so much for making our party awesome :-)))!! March 2016
When you join The Art Truck team as a franchise owner, you will receive support In a number of different areas:
• Operational Support
• Accounting and Legal Support
• Marketing Support
• Ongoing Research and • Purchasing Support Development
• Overall Program Oversight
• 4 days of training at The Art Truck HQ in Connecticut beginning approximately 4-6 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
• 2-3 days of training at your location to get your business started
• 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
• Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
Types of qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
- Strong Sales and Customer Service Abilities
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements • Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships • A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners include: • Understanding of Art Materials and Art Techniques • Franchise Operations or Retail Service Industry Experience
• Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
• An entrepreneurial team who want to start a business
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!