The Brothers that Just Do Gutters is an award winning gutter contractor. Our idea of a franchisee is the person who isn’t just looking for a job that pays well, but rather is looking for an opportunity to join a growing business and make an impact your local community.
Full Franchise Information
The Brothers that just do Gutters
The Brothers that Just Do Gutters is an award winning gutter contractor. Since the start of our business in 1999 our goal has always been to be the very best gutter contractor in our territory. As we began work to make that a reality, we realized we were creating a franchise model. Out of this epiphany, the idea of becoming a nationwide gutter franchise was born.
We are looking for someone ready to invest in the opportunity to join a growing business, and make an impact on the community. By using our methods and practices, investing in qualified territories, and investing in qualified workers, our next franchisee can develop a franchise that operates without their constant attention, providing them with the freedom to attend family events, games, vacations, and celebrations.
If this opportunity sounds interesting and this description sounds like you, we'd love to speak with you!
What Makes us Different:
Training and Support
• You get our revenue and business plan tools used to help you create and monitor progress of your business plan, goals, and visions
• Monthly one-on-one attention is focused on overcoming your goals, challenges, and pitfalls
• Your supported throughout your growth with technology, safety, and hands-on installation training
• We make it easy to grow your business by providing manuals and videos to train your field workers
Full-time Marketing Team
• Oversees, and supports all marketing avenues and campaigns including social media, radio, print, media, creative campaigns, marketing consultations, etc.
• Takes care of blogging, SEO, radio scripts, press releases, with a design team at franchisee’s disposal.
• When a new market is purchased, the marketing team will build an additional 20+ landing pages prioritized for the local market for the territory, which are plugged into our core page to share rank.
• Staffed to answer any and all calls that come in requesting a quote or appointment for all franchise locations
• Handle requests through email, web chat, and phone as well as scheduling appointments
• Appointments are placed directly on a calendar that is tied to all sales and installer significantly contributing to our organization and promptness as a business and contractor.
• Defined sales process training
• Help to set individual monthly revenue goals
• When the Contact Center schedules an appointment it is sent directly to the iPad of the Solutionist© which also has on it the contract, scope of project and before and after photos.
• From a dispatch board you can see where your trucks are and what jobs are in progress and status of each job.
• Our technology allows you to work anywhere you have an internet connection, whether from a desktop or tablet.
As Seen In
“I’ve been given extensive training, and now they’re helping walk us through the pitfalls they’ve already experienced. We have constant support from Ryan and Kenny, and we’re making big progress.” – Jimmy Olang (PA Franchisee)
“Ryan and Ken gave me the Knowledge and support needed to push me forward. This support made such a difference and the business really came into its own with their help. They stepped up to the plate and were, and are more than willing to sacrifice their time to see me succeed in the business.” – Jonathan Mellet (NJ Franchisee)
“Being a franchisee with Ken and Ryan was more than being part of a family. For me, it was knowing that they would always have my best interests at heart. That is not typical of a franchise to care about the success of their people.” – Jeremiah Boles (L-VA Franchisee)